Chances of Moving League?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

ummm.. ok. Good job there. You know how to use youtube. Clutching at a typo error in your previous post is just sheer desperating as well. Away get off the thread you hate so much fool. You are serious yawn material. If the thread is that fucked now as well, well Jeffery the so called admin is free to chop a genuine thread about a genuine thing that can happen in the future for Rangers

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

ummm.. ok. Good job there. You know how to use youtube. Clutching at a typo error in your previous post is just sheer desperating as well. Away get off the thread you hate so much fool. You are serious yawn material. If the thread is that fucked now as well, well Jeffery the so called admin is free to chop a genuine thread about a genuine thing that can happen in the future for Rangers

Lols

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

I don't know why you are taking that tone, this was a friendly thread with intelligent debate until you started wading into respected posters with threats and insults.

2 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

I dont hate the thread. it's actually my favourite. @Jeffrey this newbie claims you are free to chop this thread that has us entered into the EPL in the near future. It's on you pal. I'd keep it open cos we might move soon.

8 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Stop dragging me into this. This is an argument between you and Uefa/Fifa.

Hopefully you can get us into Serie A next season. It's what we all want as a club in Scotland.

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I dont hate the thread. it's actually my favourite. @Jeffrey this newbie claims you are free to chop this thread that has us entered into the EPL in the near future. It's on you pal. I'd keep it open cos we might move soon.

Talking shit again, it was about possibilities about a league move or not, no mention from no one we enter anything, do try hard to keep up with actual words typed down now.

5 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Talking shit again, it was about possibilities about a league move or not, no mention from no one we enter anything, do try hard to keep up with actual words typed down now.

I try to keep up,but your spelling is terrible. It's like trying to read braille.

4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Stop dragging me into this. This is an argument between you and Uefa/Fifa.

Hopefully you can get us into Serie A next season. It's what we all want as a club in Scotland.

What a fuckwit! look at the original thread debate, possible league move or not, was about possiblities and no more. You have came in trying to make a comedian of yourself with bullshit comments like this and still are. You keep making a donkey of yourself if you want.

4 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

What a fuckwit! look at the original thread debate, possible league move or not, was about possiblities and no more. You have came in trying to make a comedian of yourself with bullshit comments like this and still are. You keep making a donkey of yourself if you want.

I suggest you chill out

2 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I try to keep up,but your spelling is terrible. It's like trying to read braille.

One word typo. Sheer desperation again from a person on a thread running his mouth and deliberately jumping off topic, making up shit as he is going along.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well to be fair ... I think @CoGerfficiency is correct. @Jeffrey wasn’t PM’d.  
is that correct @CoGerfficiency

just asking for a friend @TamCoopz

I’m distancing myself from this now mate, this is my second internet victory over @CoGerfficiencyin recent months and I don’t think he can handle anymore 

Archived