Youtubers Opinion on Gerrard

hawkfalcons

Guy in the white t-shirt is the same kind of idiot who posts about his granny strolling the Scottish league on Twitter every day. Could clearly see he had no idea what he was talking about. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea fan is the only decent one there, and even then some of his opinions are just bizarre.

Aye him and the host were the only ones who even half knew what they were on about. Should stick to discussing their tourist league tbh

Had to stop watching it. Very annoying arrogance and condescension. 

Firstly, Scottish Football is very different to England but no less difficult to win. Secondly, Gerrard has led his team to the title in the face of overwhelming disparity in resource. And third fourth and fifth ...Europe Europe and Europe. 

The current Rangers team would win the English Championship and would not be disgraced in the English Premiership 

Actually didn't mind this. Most of them weren't as dismissive as I thought with exception of the lesbian in the white t-shirt fae made in Chelsea.

What they failed to understand is that being a manager of Rangers carries more pressure than managing any team in the history of English football.

Demand? Cunts wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

7 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Had to stop watching it. Very annoying arrogance and condescension. 

Firstly, Scottish Football is very different to England but no less difficult to win. Secondly, Gerrard has led his team to the title in the face of overwhelming disparity in resource. And third fourth and fifth ...Europe Europe and Europe. 

The current Rangers team would win the English Championship and would not be disgraced in the English Premiership 

I doubt any Championship team would get to a European quarter final. This current side would be a mid-table Premiership side. 

The average English football fan is ignorant as fuck.

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I doubt any Championship team would get to a European quarter final. This current side would be a mid-table Premiership side. 

And that’s with a massive financial gap. If we had access to the money that English clubs had, Gerrard would be flying 

On 15/03/2021 at 10:50, B1872 said:

I think we would easily be a European side in England maybe not champions league but easily top 7.

On 15/03/2021 at 06:50, B1872 said:

Since 2009-10 Aston Villa, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Swansea, Hull, West Ham, Southampton, Burnley and Leicester City have failed to get farther than the round of 16 in the Europa League. Everton have failed to do so in three tries.

Wolves and Newcastle United have made it to the Europa League last 8, which is where we will be if we win tomorrow.

We had to win three or four qualifiers every season. We play Thursday/Sunday plus two cups just like they do.

No doubt this Rangers club would be upper half of the EPL table right now.

• Clemdog changed the title to Youtubers Opinion on Gerrard
6 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Since 2009-10 Aston Villa, Birmingham, Stoke, Wigan, Swansea, Hull, West Ham, Southampton, Burnley and Leicester City have failed to get farther than the round of 16 in the Europa League. Everton have failed to do so in three tries.

Wolves and Newcastle United have made it to the Europa League last 8, which is where we will be if we win tomorrow.

We had to win three or four qualifiers every season. We play Thursday/Sunday plus two cups just like they do.

No doubt this Rangers club would be upper half of the EPL table right now.

Cups that were expected to win and can’t play the reserves to get us knocked out

What these idiots don't realise is the sheer pressure at Rangers. If last season had not been cut short, there's a very good chance Gerrard would have been sacked.

I get what they mean about iconic players jumping straight into the managers seat, we went through it with Ally. But Gerrard is a winner, he was the only player (at times) in the Liverpool team who deserved to wear that shirt and he carried that team multiple times. Now he has had the chance to build his own team with his own backroom staff, he has shown that if it's up to him, he can bring a team of players up to his standards. 

Is he the finished article? No, but he's a bloody fast learner and in 2 or 3 years of the pressure that the Rangers job puts on managers and is successful in doing so then he could take any job in the world. 

He's not up to that Liverpool job yet, he's not at the level of Guardiola or Moriniho or Pochettino yet, but he will get there. I have no doubt about that. But it could've been a lot different if Covid hadn't appeared.  

If we're allowed fans back in the stadiums next season, then we will see how he does. 

Ps, that panel was full of a bunch of tossers that don't know anything outside of English football. Without the billionaire owners and ridiculous tv money, they would be behind the Gernan league and are arguably still behind the Spanish league.  

Archived