***** The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

teddybear1975

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why not give the club the money and get RTV. Club even advertises a VPN now for you to use 

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

I'm a technophobe. How does a VPN work. 

I assume I pay to get one and can then go into the Internet via this access on any of my ddevices.Then I can register with RTV with my existing email address, billing info etc. Have thought about doing it rather than using dodgy streams but never really understood what I need to do. 

I'm not a technophobe but don't know what I'm doing with the VPN stuff. Made a decision to sign up to Premier about half an hour before the game last weekend. 

56 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aberdeen are fucking garbage, but it’s ok as they’ll be challenging for the title next year with the lego signing. 😂😂😂
Edit. Wrong fucking thread. 😂

Brown makes no sense for them. A player who’s fed off no competition for years to win way more than he ever should have. Clearly any little bit of talent he had has gone and he’s going to a team that are only going to get worse.

It’s glorious. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Brown makes no sense for them. A player who’s fed off no competition for years to win way more than he ever should have. Clearly any little bit of talent he had has gone and he’s going to a team that are only going to get worse.

It’s glorious. 

Brown will be there to teach Lewis Ferguson how to foul and get away with it. 😉

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ez1NaYDXEAQrjWb?format=jpg&name=large

Cracking photo.

Off topic here but does any cunt know why we started replacing the perspex cladding and suddenly stopped after only a few sections? 

Think it was last summer we started it iirc.  :hmmm:

18 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

No complacency. Hope we come out the traps. Just fuckin win. Come on Rangers 

I think Gerrard will have that drilled into them. If it were me, I'd be telling the players to play like they have won fuck all....season starts now. Really fancy us to put this game to bed before HT. 2-0.  

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Brown will be there to teach Lewis Ferguson how to foul and get away with it. 😉

Next season would be the perfect time to get a record win over the sheep. 

As would any season tbf :lol:

Odds on brown getting more red cards for aberdeen next season than his total for nonce fc?

Archived