Barjonas released.

esquire8

That’s a pretty ridiculous move for all parties.
Surely he is better than that level and surely Kelty can’t be paying him what he could get at a higher level? 

Kelty showing some amount of ambition and it makes it ever more baffling that Fergie chose to move to Alloa. The whole merry go round is bizarre. 

On 26/05/2021 at 14:34, DBBTB said:

Even then did he really not try his best? 

He had a decent loan spell with us in a stinking team, under a stinking manager and was never brought back. 

Personally speaking, I think if Cummings has stayed under Gerrard he would have ended up being incredible for us.

Surely you’re on the windup here?

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

That’s a pretty ridiculous move for all parties.
Surely he is better than that level and surely Kelty can’t be paying him what he could get at a higher level? 

Kelty showing some amount of ambition and it makes it ever more baffling that Fergie chose to move to Alloa. The whole merry go round is bizarre. 

I’m pretty surprised. Thought League 1 in England would have been the move. 

25 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why?

He went down to League 2 in England and managed around a total of 25 minutes playing time. He's went to sides like Raith and Partick since and did very little.

I said on the previous page he will be Scottish Championship level player at best and this move just further enhances that viewpoint, he's not got that many suitors because he's not performed well enough in his career.

Thought he had a bit about him when I’ve seen him in a Rangers shirt, and Gerrard seemed to think there was something there too. Can’t say I put much stock in appearances at low level clubs. Hope it works out for him.