FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Annoying that the limit on non-player items is 5k

Have packed the Kernkraft 400 about 6 times now and it's gone for 5k instantly every single time I've listed it. Reckon that would easily go for 3 or 4x that if EA lifted the cap

45 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Have packed the Kernkraft 400 about 6 times now and it's gone for 5k instantly every single time I've listed it. Reckon that would easily go for 3 or 4x that if EA lifted the cap

If they lift the cap the market will flood with the items and you won't sell it for anywhere the price you think you will. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I had a hybrid team but think I'm gonae go to mostly Germany now 

Been thinking about doing a German one, my next season progress award is the Prime Pack multiple choice so thinking about picking Bundesliga. My current main side is mainly Spain so already have most of the decent La Liga players.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It's mental what some people spend coins on :lol: 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Haaland is awful. I packed him and was very happy then it became apparent he is utterly useless for the game.

His shooting is really good but don’t try to hold the ball up dribble or pass with him. Just sprint and shoot 😂

19 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Try and play a passing game, R1 passes to your striker are good for playing through the opponent midfield. Get yourself a rapid defence (all my defenders are 88 acceleration minimum). Look for strikers that are fast with good agility/ball control/dribbling, even low rated players like Malen (80) are way more useful than players like Haaland (88). Cutbacks are super easy this year so try and play for those more. Also keep an eye on your wingers when your countering, I find my winger on the opposite side of the pitch making really good runs all the time, R1/L1 through balls with a good bit of pace on them can have you in behind the defence for an easy tap in. 

Here is my current squad 

Not the worst but defo not the best. Your controls confuse me even more as I use custom controls in align with pes. I'm assuming r1/l1 are lofted through balls?? I if so they seem useless for me and I purposely set my playstyle to keep the wingers wide. Lost track how many time my right/left full back has the ball and I attempt a full power crossfield pass to the opposite winger and it drops somewhere in the midfield. 

20211019_205236.jpg

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Here is my current squad 

Not the worst but defo not the best. Your controls confuse me even more as I use custom controls in align with pes. I'm assuming r1/l1 are lofted through balls?? I if so they seem useless for me and I purposely set my playstyle to keep the wingers wide. Lost track how many time my right/left full back has the ball and I attempt a full power crossfield pass to the opposite winger and it drops somewhere in the midfield. 

20211019_205236.jpg

R1/L1 is a drilled, over the top through ball, drilled passes in general are something you should be using often, stops your play from becoming slow and predictible. You do need a good passer to pull off the R1/L1 through ball though, lots of players just fluff the pass. 

8 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

R1/L1 is a drilled, over the top through ball, drilled passes in general are something you should be using often, stops your play from becoming slow and predictible. You do need a good passer to pull off the R1/L1 through ball though, lots of players just fluff the pass. 

So the r1/l1 is drilled through ball?? Interestingly I find them to be so inaccurate I don't know what to do with them

15 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Here is my current squad 

20211019_205236.jpg

Rodgers as manager 🤮🤮