Gerrard and Aribo: Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

• Virtuoso changed the title to Gerrard and Aribo: Post Match Reactions
Just now, TopCat said:

What would you have asked him?

I want to know the status of Helander. Is he injured, rested or dropped? Also, where is Barisic?

When you have no outside journalists, the questions are very much in Rangers favour. 

Gerrard has it quite easy these days in that regard.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I want to know the status of Helander. Is he injured, rested or dropped? Also, where is Barisic?

When you have no outside journalists, the questions are very much in Rangers favour. 

Fair comment mate.

I agree 100% he should be answering those types of questions too.

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Does Borna deserve a jersey?

Who should have dropped out for him to be on the bench today?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Does Borna deserve a jersey?

Who should have dropped out for him to be on the bench today?

The point is where is he? Is he injured or dropped? Those are the questions fans want to hear answers to.

Btw, Borna Barisc is a tremendous football player. The way people talk about him of late is terrible just because he has played so-so in a couple of games. Probably related to an injury but we don't know because no-one asks or more likely, are not allowed to ask.

Even with the penalty, we’re conceding goals at an alarming rate relative to last season. Yes, it was always going to be nigh impossible to repeat the defensive feats of last year but it’s worrying nonetheless.

I’d like to hear him address that, because we’re lethargically trundling into an Old Firm game that weeks ago we thought we’d be marching into with confidence. It seems like it would be a matter of just how many goals we’d win by. Now, it seems certain that to win this game we’re going to need to score a fair number because it seems extremely unlikely we don’t concede.

There isn’t a need for panic stations but we really have to win on Sunday to remind these cunts that the Champions have their boots firmly on their necks for the foreseeable.