Bucket list games

Essandoh

On 12/10/2021 at 14:34, Essandoh said:

Bored as fuck in work.

Belgrade Derby and of course the Superclasico in Argentina. If I was heading that way anyway I’d love to see Nacional & Penarol in Uruguay.

Not even joking but Auchinleck Talbot vs Cumnock is on there :lol: 

Went to the 150th Belgrade derby 5 years ago. Was quite an experience. My brother and I drank in a Red Star supporters bar before the match and then, when we tried to walk to Partizan Stadium (about 10 mins away), the riot police wouldn't let us, because then the Partizan fans would know where we came from and presumably we'd get battered. Had to do a ridiculous arc through loads of leafy neighbourhoods and nearly missed kick off.

Then Partizan went 1-0 up, got a stonewall penalty denied, and lost 2-1. For the entire match, fans kept lobbing flares at the police and it seemed like they might go in heavy-handed and set off a riot at any minute. One lad who hit a policeman on the head with a flare got dragged out of the stands and taken down the tunnel, probably never to be seen again :lol:

One of the most exciting games I attended was Toronto FC v some other mob from the states, [can't remember who] the half time entertainment was the highlight of the day when they brought out six picnic tables and the crowd had to vote for the best decorated cake by the loudest cheer. :lol:

On 25/10/2021 at 16:01, slimjim1690 said:

One of the most exciting games I attended was Toronto FC v some other mob from the states, [can't remember who] the half time entertainment was the highlight of the day when they brought out six picnic tables and the crowd had to vote for the best decorated cake by the loudest cheer. :lol:

Bet the place was bouncing!