*****The Official St. Mirren vs Champions Match Thread*****

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Had a big injury he was recovering from to be fair, and think how long you’re going back to find a striker that took ages to settle before coming good. 

It does not matter how far I went back, Mark was the highest profile example of someone. There have been plenty others since then but honestly can't be fucked arguing with people that have zero patience.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

They always make it difficult for us.  I remember they beat us on Christmas Eve about 2010 or 2011. 

Worst hangover I’ve ever had in my life that day and the result ruined Christmas :lol:

Christmas Eve 2011. 

Goian and McCulloch got sent off. It pissed down and Kenny McLean and Aaron Mooy bossed us in midfield.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

It does not matter how far I went back, Mark was the highest profile example of someone. There have been plenty others since then but honestly can't be fucked arguing with people that have zero patience.

Not arguing mate. Just don’t think Sakala has it or will be a big player for us. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not arguing mate. Just don’t think Sakala has it or will be a big player for us. 

Neither do I tbh but I tend to keep my powder dry until he proves to be the case, just labeling someone as shit after a few matches is just daft imo.

To be fair I did fight Ally's corner as  a manager until he proved to he shite. So what the fuck do I know 🤔 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Neither do I tbh but I tend to keep my powder dry until he proves to be the case, just labeling someone as shit after a few matches is just daft imo.

To be fair I did fight Ally's corner as  a manager until he proved to he shite. So what the fuck do I know 🤔 

I tend to dive in heed first after their first 5 minutes.