Football Manager 22

ForeverAndEver

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Kojuro and Vince skin are good for laptop screens.

i usually stick to laptop only but not played for ages, have FHD screen and also monitor too i have spare i got my hands on.

Which packs best for them skins? for players images, cities' and stadiums

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

i usually stick to laptop only but not played for ages, have FHD screen and also monitor too i have spare i got my hands on.

Which packs best for them skins? for players images, cities' and stadiums

Sortitoutsi for all your images. Will take a while but worth it.

Sure the FLUT skin download on there has links to the majority of them.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Release clauses can do one. 

Signed a striker for 13 million, 25 goals, highest average rating in the league, fair few assists. Go on holiday for a week at the end of the season and he’s getting sold for £20 million. Livid

If you put their wages up you can usually get rid of the release clause or at least hike it up. Can also offer him a new contract on big bucks to try keep him even when they accept, doesn't always work but I've kept a couple that way.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If you put their wages up you can usually get rid of the release clause or at least hike it up. Can also offer him a new contract on big bucks to try keep him even when they accept, doesn't always work but I've kept a couple that way.

He never wanted to sign a new contract because of the interest :lol: 

Canny blame him tbf, Chelsea and PSG are more appealing than Bologna

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He never wanted to sign a new contract because of the interest :lol: 

Canny blame him tbf, Chelsea and PSG are more appealing than Bologna

Aye it's annoying, I've got guys who have no right playing for Man Utd going for 50m 5 seasons in and they're clearly not going to get a game. Seems like the big guns go for your players more often.

image.thumb.png.5b5f32e042d347e21b0a07323ea778de.png

Current team 3 seasons in. 

Sold some players for BIG money. 

Kent to Wolves - £56m

Hagi to Dynamo Kyiv £24.5m

Bassey to RB Leipzig - £21m

Goldson to Arsenal - £27.5m

Signed Sam Johnstone on a free in my second season and sold him to Bournemouth for £25m a year later.

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Kent to Wolves - £56m

Signed Sam Johnstone on a free in my second season and sold him to Bournemouth for £25m a year later.

If you can get him Kamil Piatkowski is an absolutely tremendous CB. Doing what I can to keep Tavernier around for 10 in a row, he's clearly not good enough for my team now after 6 but offered him a 4 year player/coach deal. :lol:

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If you can get him Kamil Piatkowski is an absolutely tremendous CB. Doing what I can to keep Tavernier around for 10 in a row, he's clearly not good enough for my team now after 6 but offered him a 4 year player/coach deal. :lol:

Might have a look at him. I have about £50m of a transfer budget due to the ludicrous sales I've made. :lol:

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Might have a look at him. I have about £50m of a transfer budget due to the ludicrous sales I've made. :lol:

I got him for about 14m and he's immense although it's stunted the growth of King a bit. Ended up with over 100m in budget and just spent 60m on Jules Kounde just cause. :lol:

Just now, J-Maestro said:

I got him for about 14m and he's immense although it's stunted the growth of King a bit. Ended up with over 100m in budget and just spent 60m on Jules Kounde just cause. :lol:

King's been a mainstay in my team for the last 2 seasons. But he'll likely be more of a rotation option now. Trying to turn him and Lowry into superstars. Lowry's development has been slow though for some reason. Sent him out on a season-long loan to Bursaspor to see if playing week-in, week-out will help him.

14 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Kent to Wolves - £56m

Macias from somewhere in Mexico, and Arezo are ridiculous. Might be harder to sign after the update though.

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

King's been a mainstay in my team for the last 2 seasons. But he'll likely be more of a rotation option now. Trying to turn him and Lowry into superstars. Lowry's development has been slow though for some reason. Sent him out on a season-long loan to Bursaspor to see if playing week-in, week-out will help him.

No matter what I did with Lowry even though he plays well he didn't seem to improve attributes wise.

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

No matter what I did with Lowry even though he plays well he didn't seem to improve attributes wise.

He was unreal in the last one, not great this one. Although I’ve not been Rangers after the winter update. 

King, Mayo and Patterson were all class 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was unreal in the last one, not great this one. Although I’ve not been Rangers after the winter update. 

King, Mayo and Patterson were all class 

King is still playing for me, but I got another youth player who is probably better. King is now my primary backup across the back 4. Mayo ended up playing in Ligue 2 somehow and I've just re-signed Patterson as doubt I'll be able to keep Calvin Ramsay much longer. He never gets a chance at Everton in this. Suppose it's realistic.

5 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

King is still playing for me, but I got another youth player who is probably better. King is now my primary backup across the back 4. Mayo ended up playing in Ligue 2 somehow and I've just re-signed Patterson as doubt I'll be able to keep Calvin Ramsay much longer. He never gets a chance at Everton in this. Suppose it's realistic.

Patterson, Ramsey and King still make 3 of my back 4 in my 12th season. 

Other names I have that are playing today are McKenna, Ross McCrorie, Majer and Laidlaw.