Football Manager 22

ForeverAndEver

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You seen that absolute monster of a ST/RW in the Dortmund youths. He is about 17 and already fucking world class.

Think he is getting game time with the full team in real life, so might see him in a few days.

Moukoko? Aird has him in his save. Think Adeyemi and Sesko are better in the game tbh.

18 hours ago, esquire8 said:

That's ridiculous. 

Real Madrid still have Haaland and Mbappe in my save and knock me out the champions league semis for the past 3 seasons.

What's ridiculous is I paid just over £40m for Adeyemi and Moukoko combined :lol:

£18m for Adeyemi, £23m for Moukoko and for some reason £45m for Sesko, I thought I had a lower future fee in his loan deal but I'll make that back when I cash in. 

16 minutes ago, aird said:

What's ridiculous is I paid just over £40m for Adeyemi and Moukoko combined :lol:

£18m for Adeyemi, £23m for Moukoko and for some reason £45m for Sesko, I thought I had a lower future fee in his loan deal but I'll make that back when I cash in. 

I managed to get Sesko to us for £14.5m after he put a release clause in a new contract. Paid 90k a week in wages but scored 78 league goals in one season.

Don't rate Moukoko in the game though. Think the other two are better. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/02/2022 at 13:21, esquire8 said:

I managed to get Sesko to us for £14.5m after he put a release clause in a new contract. Paid 90k a week in wages but scored 78 league goals in one season.

Don't rate Moukoko in the game though. Think the other two are better. 

A season and a half later, Sesko was injured for 9 months, came back roaring and Bayern decide after 5 games back for me they want to spend £90m on him. Cheers for coming.

6 in a row, £280m in the bank, 68,000 seater Ibrox fully paid for, champions league finalists. Going well.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

A season and a half later, Sesko was injured for 9 months, came back roaring and Bayern decide after 5 games back for me they want to spend £90m on him. Cheers for coming.

6 in a row, £280m in the bank, 68,000 seater Ibrox fully paid for, champions league finalists. Going well.

Glad to see its quite realistic 😂😂

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I've got teams sniffing around Adeyemi. He's not signing a new deal to get rid of his £78m release :belm:

37 minutes ago, wully said:

Man City and Liverpool just beat me with stoppage time goals.

Bastards.

“With two goals conceded during injury time in your previous TWO games, would you say concentration is an issue within your side?”

*storms out*

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Surprisingly doing great, 2nd with 13 games to go with a bit of a gap. Ross County absolutely running away with it though. Gubbed them 3-0 away and they’ve just hammered everyone else since then.

Haaland's cousin is an absolute beast for me currently. And then his wonderkid regen strike partner recently found.....

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (17).png