Football Manager 22

ForeverAndEver

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2022 at 20:36, aird said:

I've got teams sniffing around Adeyemi. He's not signing a new deal to get rid of his £78m release :belm:

Worst nightmare came true. He went to Man City for £78m :ang: atleast I've still got Moukoko and Sesko for now. 

Zaniolo left the same window to Man Utd for £113.

Used the money to bring on Barella and Pogba. Probably should've used it more wisely than £150m on 2 centermids, but fuck it :lol:

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Do people not get bored playing with Rangers when you get to that level, always find it so boring playing as us

I tend to get bored the minute we have nobody left in the squad from before, made it to the CL final purely as I seemed to avoid anyone really good before getting battered in the final. Celtic have been just as good in the league, had 36 wins last season and still only won the league by 4 points.

Thinking I might try a journeyman game.

4 hours ago, aird said:

Worst nightmare came true. He went to Man City for £78m :ang: atleast I've still got Moukoko and Sesko for now. 

Used the money to bring on Barella and Pogba. Probably should've used it more wisely than £150m on 2 centermids, but fuck it :lol:

That's what puts me off this game getting silly money for players when your in scottish league. Teams like Motherwell having players at 7/8 million etc

9 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

That's what puts me off this game getting silly money for players when your in scottish league. Teams like Motherwell having players at 7/8 million etc

That's a from a Roma save but the Scottish values have been odd for a while. Players were horrendously undervalued for years but then one year they overvalued Scottish football. 

5 hours ago, aird said:

Sounds like they’ve got a cracking deal there regardless of how good he is 

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 and a half years at Roma, I took over a 10th placed Man City, with only 1 trophy won in the entire save.

6months later I have a EFL Cup, FA Cup and Europa League trophy added to the cabinet. Managed to get upto 2nd in the league, lost out by 2 points.

Reunited with Adeyemi aswell :craphead:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Albertz#11 said:

Is there anything can download to speed fm22 up? 

I bought 2nd hand laptop just before Christmas and it’s only saying half a star for the game speed! 

Wouldn't worry too much about that. Just run a country or two instead of multiple ones.

16 minutes ago, Albertz#11 said:

Is there anything can download to speed fm22 up? 

I bought 2nd hand laptop just before Christmas and it’s only saying half a star for the game speed! 

The stars don't really mean anything. If you go into the detail level settings just turns everything to none of you have other leagues loaded. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2022 at 20:57, esquire8 said:

Hat-trick against Dundee sees him overtake McCoist league goal record in under 6 seasons......

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png

Screenshot (40).png

What formation are you using to get 80 goals in a season :lol:

2 hours ago, aird said:

What formation are you using to get 80 goals in a season :lol:

Various ones over the seasons. Man always comes up with the goods.

The 4312 is what I'm using currently.

the 4132 is what I used to use and what Tjaland got 80 gaols in a season with.

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png

Been playing on the game pass using the missus Xbox. 

Got:

Strakosha

Collins from Dortmund

King 

Siquet

Ramsey who I kept getting on loan and signed him for free in the 3rd season on 40 grand a week. 

Ilkay Gundogan 

Cole Palmer normally Kent but he's out with a broken leg

Coutinho

Hagi. 

Lewandowski

Niakati

Just been signing loads of free agents and punting them on Leon King is worth about 60 million in the third season and was in the top 10 young players in the world.