Morelos

DiamondDan

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

He is a great player, he or sorry GvB just needs to uncoach everything he has been taught the last 18 months under the previous regime and just get him back to being the selfish penalty box striker thats main job is to score goals and rough up defences. 

I dont think this will be done overnight, as mentioned by someone already in this thread its whether or not be stick with him currently or freshen things up and give others a chance to impress. He was extremely poor first half but certainly improved in the second period - we need players to start putting in 90 minute + performances though, this game could have been a rugby score.

Not true. Should he score 1st half, yes. Could he have been better, yes. But extremely poor isn't an accurate assessment.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Not true. Should he score 1st half, yes. Could he have been better, yes. But extremely poor isn't an accurate assessment.

well thats my opinion, to me it wasnt a performance id be expecting of our leading front man , he looked laboured and everything was half arsed including a number of misplaced (what should have been simple) passes

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

well thats my opinion, to me it wasnt a performance id be expecting of our leading front man , he looked laboured and everything was half arsed including a number of misplaced (what should have been simple) passes

Cgaf about your opinion and don't pm me again

Just now, Willis said:

End of the day morelos might be a wee fat bastard but he'll get the goals for us. I doubt he'll be as prolific as Sakala amd he'll never look as fancy as Sakala does but he'll always produce goals over a season. Love him and his scowling coupon

You think Sakala is gonna outscore morelos? Genuine question here not just being a cunt.

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Cgaf about your opinion and don't pm me again

Its a public forum, its all about peoples opinions if you cant handle that perhaps visiting a discussion forum isn't for you

and pm you? wtf are you talking about I quoted you after you quoted me. 

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

I'll bet you a 20 quid donation to the donation to the Erskine fund at the end of the season then 😅

Sorry you cant just move the goalposts. If by the time Sakala leaves he's not outscored morelos (which I expect will be after morelos) you'll be putting 20 into Erskine.

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

End of the day morelos might be a wee fat bastard but he'll get the goals for us. I doubt he'll be as prolific as Sakala amd he'll never look as fancy as Sakala does but he'll always produce goals over a season. Love him and his scowling coupon

Morelos is a better player than Sakala. I actually don’t understand anything you’ve wrote there 

Sakala done well to create a couple of chances for himself, but missed. 

If that was Morelos the same people would be on here slating him for the misses.

Think Sakala is class, and everyone misses chances, but some act as if a striker should score every chance when it it Morelos.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly, genuinely, struggle to fathom how some of our fans *still* underrate Alfredo Morelos or question him. 

He’s fucking brilliant. He will have bad games / bad patches like EVERY single footballer out there. 

Some of our fans just fall for the celtic fan patter about him and then have doubts over him

He has matured as a person and as a player. No more red card liability, he turns up and fights for the badge even when he’s playing shite like today and I’m happy he is getting back amongst the goals, even if the rest of his game isn’t back to the level we saw 2 years ago. 

This isn’t aimed at anyone in particular btw, just seen loads of pish on twitter aimed at him from some of our

That Throttle action at Scum Thumb today typifies Alfredo's commitment to the cause .😉

I don't think there's any doubt Alfredo's a talent .

Love seeing him bully players  like he did in his first couple of years as well as scoring amazing goals .

There's no doubt that his game and general all round play suffered as  bastards tried to instigate him in foul play as they couldn't handle him leading to negative press that  lead to officiating that barely justified belief  in the penalisation in his all round game that these cunts couldn't handle .

It certainly worked for the bastards intent on seeing Timmy FC capitlislse on such witch hunts so the likes of Alfredo's  reaction today to the thumb scumbag really are a retort to the protectionism bastards like that are afforded .

On his game he's fucking dynamite and long may he carry that on in a  Rangers Jersey

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree with you on this instance that he is wrong but when you don't agree with people's opinions, you always refer to them as being drunk. It is your "go to" card when you don't have a legitimate response. It's pathetic. You use it all the time.

I'm not sure if you are the biggest troller or the worst poster on here. But you certainly belong in one of those two categories. 

Tiresome to say the least,

Do old people genuinely call being drunk getting stoned? 

Stoned on the ganja not the tonic 

Well I’m a simply city boy
With simple country tastes
Smoking wild-grown marijuana
Keeps that smile on your face