Who’s The Better Player?

BlueSuedeSambas

Who’s The Better Player Right Now?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Better Player Right Now?

It's pretty hard to judge.

Thought Tavs game was horrible before Gio came in, but he still got picked and now is back into form. 

In his out-of-form spell due to one thing or another Patterson never got the minutes he deserved. So can't really judge the boy on 90mins minutes here and there.

Tav has been the No1 choice for 2 managers now since NP has been pushing, so I'm comfortable in the knowledge that he is the best choice (maybe not for ability alone??)

What I will say is, from what I've seen, Patterson looks fearless, full of energy, hunger and confidence. There's aspects of his game that need improving, naturally. I think his ceiling is far greater than Tavs ever was.

Unless Tav moves South in the next 6mths, I don't see NP getting the game time his potential merits. 

On 29/12/2021 at 03:36, bluenoz said:

I'm a little older than most on here (mid 50's). I remember a young Sandy Jardine. No one at the time would have predicted him to become our best ever right back. I see Patterson more like Hutton. Not the most gifted with the ball at his feet but a player with grit, strength and passion and probably better than Hutton and Jardine if given the same amount of time. I doubt we will ever really know, at least not in a Rangers shirt as I fully expect him to leave in the coming days,

This would have been his Birthday today. (Sandy Jardine) 🔴🔵