Kevin Thomson Open Goal 2

Clemdog

Seems a proper good guy. An outstanding talent who sadly was unlucky with injuries otherwise I think he was heading for the Rangers captaincy.

Looked to be really clued up when it comes to the other side of the game....all the best to him.

Aware it’s particular as fuck, but the way he gushes over Porteous as a ‘lovely big lad’ on RTV whenever he puts in his annual near career ending challenge on one of our players proper winds me up. 

He’s a football man, not a Bear. 

On 11/01/2022 at 22:52, psb07158 said:

I don't think he is "one of us" properly

He takes his boys to Hibs games and 1 of them just signed a contract at Hibs. That's his team and always will be

He has a soft spot for us and supports us in Europe (like a few Scottish lads I know who support other teams, but it's rarer than before) plus out of respect to our fanbase he doesn't join in anything that some of our fans might take offence to

We gave him the best moments of his career and supported him in his coaching journey I'm not surprised he still has a soft spot for us

As you say, you dont 'become' one of us. Youre born one 👍

No wanting to be mean to KT  either as i dont mind the bloke, but his voice is so monotone it bores the tits off me.

33 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

As you say, you dont 'become' one of us. Youre born one 👍

No wanting to be mean to KT  either as i dont mind the bloke, but his voice is so monotone it bores the tits off me.

So John Greig and Sandy Jardine aren't "one of us"? Fucking nonsense.