Gio

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Maybe it is harsh as u say its not his squad however. Trust must be earned and am no sure I trust him to rebuild us. 

If we finish this season without a trophy would you still give him the summer window? We've done that once and it took years to recover after Pedro. 

We did it two years in a row with Gerrard.

55 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Sounding like a fucking loser now.

Have we got VAR? No

Then stop fucking mentioning it and get the team winning games.

We should never stop demanding var and should call out horror wrong decisions each and every time, win lose or draw.

We're becoming immune to them they happen so frequently. And if we stay silent we'll deserve getting fucked over by them.

The offsides were marginal, but the handball imo blatant. Fuck allowing these to go unopposed weekly.

Yes we should be doing more to overcome this by just scoring more. But we absolutely should expect fairness, parity and officials to get big decisions right.

Plenty to criticise him for, demanding var and better officiating isn't one of them.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Have we got VAR? No

Last week he said it was irrelevant because there is no VAR in Scotland. A complete fucking cop out. My patience is very quickly running out and he's doing little to prove those who thought he was a poor appointment wrong. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think the fans are reluctant to judge the manager to early because its GVB btw 

Anyone else the only way to redeem yourself would be winning the league. 

The fact its GVB and the Dortmund results are the reason he's getting a free ride

Any other manager would be going into Wednesday night knowing a bad result would mean the end of them, simple as that.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We should never stop demanding var and should call out horror wrong decisions each and every time, win lose or draw.

We're becoming immune to them they happen so frequently. And if we stay silent we'll deserve getting fucked over by them.

The offsides were marginal, but the handball imo blatant. Fuck allowing these to go unopposed weekly.

Yes we should be doing more to overcome this by just scoring more. But we absolutely should expect fairness, parity and officials to get big decisions right.

Plenty to criticise him for, demanding var and better officiating isn't one of them.

What changed from last weekend? 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

The fact its GVB and the Dortmund results are the reason he's getting a free ride

Any other manager would be going into Wednesday night knowing a bad result would mean the end of them, simple as that.

Not the end.

But a 7 or 8 point lead break away from the tarriers confirms it over.

Then the board would have to answer 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Have we got VAR? No

Doesn’t like any more of a loser than the people on here who are moaning about referees being against us and VAR every day tbh.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Wr have threw away a 8 point lead ffs!!!

It's a huge end to the season mate failure to land a trophy will leave this board with a decision to make. 

10 league and 3 Cup games. He needs a trophy failure and his tenure should be over. 

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The “it’s not his squad” excuse doesn’t wash when you look at the squad he inherited. Yes it was granted as an excuse for Warburton, Caixinha and Gerrard, but they all inherited varying degrees of the same shit show all of those squads required massive overhauls.

Gio inherited a championship winning team that was sitting four points clear at the top of league and the strongest starting eleven was kept together in January too.

If Gio did not have any ties to Rangers the support would be almost entirely united in calling for him to go. The league results are completely unacceptable and there are no excuses for it. 

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I've praised him for dortmund mate even last weekend v utd I thought we where unlucky. I've had serious doubts since the shit show at parkhead. I can take getting beat it was the way we surrendered. 

I don't have the confidence in him to deliver us this league mate honestly 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I've praised him for dortmund mate even last weekend v utd I thought we where unlucky. I've had serious doubts since the shit show at parkhead. I can take getting beat it was the way we surrendered. 

I don't have the confidence in him to deliver us this league mate honestly 

Being honest my confidence went at the tarrier game, could accept the Aberdeen result just after the break & even the County game, alarming but fair enough

The result against them, the way he set us up especially should've been a massive red flag.

He deserves praise for Dortmund of course & I think he's had it & more. End of the day he'll be measured on the league & it might only be 3 points but we're in such a bad run of form you don't see us winning it unless their form follows ours and takes a dive

St Johnstone away & Aberdeen at home before a 2 week break in league fixtures. If we don't win both of them he's in serious danger of going I think

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbf, When Gerrard took us over we were a complete mess.

Gio has taken over a championship winning team/squad.

I'm not saying we are a total mess here but I think a lot of water has gone under the bridge since we won the league. It's not a happy camp and it hasn't been since July.

I don't think you can ignore he's inherited a squad with a chunk of players that don't want to be here. The results are largely still the same as under Gerrard. He had lost one and drawn three. I think with Gio we have lost one and drawn four. Yesterday was a carbon copy of the Motherwell 1-1 draw at home. 

There's no reason not to give him the summer window, which was the point I was making in response to Kirk. 

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Being honest my confidence went at the tarrier game, could accept the Aberdeen result just after the break & even the County game, alarming but fair enough

The result against them, the way he set us up especially should've been a massive red flag.

He deserves praise for Dortmund of course & I think he's had it & more. End of the day he'll be measured on the league & it might only be 3 points but we're in such a bad run of form you don't see us winning it unless their form follows ours and takes a dive

St Johnstone away & Aberdeen at home before a 2 week break in league fixtures. If we don't win both of them he's in serious danger of going I think

Ross County scoring in the 96th min and drawing yesterday are major fuckin sickeners. Looks like costing us big time.