No Surrender

Blue Nosed Babe

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

The only folk needing to get a grip are the playing squad 

fans are entitled to vent and question the results over the last few weeks 

only if you are a season ticket holder according to some on here. 

Whatever happened to Aye Ready?

Whatever happened to We Don't Do Walking Away?

Whatever happened to Rangers Through and Through?

These are just phrases used to inspire the support I doubt the players put much thought into. Do you think Arfield looks at himself in the mirror every morning and shouts WE ARRA PEOPLE?

People are saying these things because 3 of the last 4 seasons the same thing has happened.

The hope is that the team that won last year remember this very soon and start racking up wins

or else it just looks like the other seasons where our captain states that we don't like teams getting in our face and we continue to slip points.

9 minutes ago, Willis said:

These are just phrases used to inspire the support I doubt the players put much thought into. Do you think Arfield looks at himself in the mirror every morning and shouts WE ARRA PEOPLE?

Wouldn't be surprised if he does tbh 

27 minutes ago, Willis said:

Folk moaning about folk moaning ends up more annoying than the folk moaning.

Every bad result its a contest to see who is the most outraged, followed by a competition to see who's most outraged at all the outrage

Wanna stop moaning about cunts moaning about other cunts moaning?! Losing track here ffs.

Some people just end up repeating the same argument to infinity . 3 different threads on the same topic with people posting the same stuff. Like an obsessive-compulsive disorder forum on here.

41 minutes ago, Willis said:

I had one yesterday 'what ever happened to 'no one likes us we don't care'. It's a line from a fucking song. It's as accurate as saying I guarded old Derry's Walls.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wanna stop moaning about cunts moaning about other cunts moaning?! Losing track here ffs.

Some people just end up repeating the same argument to infinity . 3 different threads on the same topic with people posting the same stuff. Like an obsessive-compulsive disorder forum on here.

No Surrender mate

On 21/02/2022 at 09:53, Blue Nosed Babe said:

What happened to that?

We are only 3 points behind with 2 OF games to go and some on here want to hand the league to THEM.

FUCK THAT! 

Time for some on here to get a grip.

I'm just not sure enough of the team believe that any more 

On 21/02/2022 at 10:42, ElBufalo20 said:

Time on here that people got a grip and accepted that there is a major issue now.

Only 3 points is a laughable statement. It was only 1 point last week. And before we were only 1 point in front.

When will you start worrying when it’s only 5 points and 2 old firm games? 

We’ve chucked away a decent lead and clinging on to being only 3 points behind now is pathetic 

It's shite like this that annoys me. What do we gain if we start worrying? Will you feel fulfilled when everyone starts worrying? Crack open a wee cold one and say job done? It's like wanting to be right. To say told you so. It's kinda pathetic.

On 21/02/2022 at 12:46, KingKirk said:

I'd rather just be real. We've got ourselves into a situation here against a team that had there worst start in 20year. We now require them to have a dodgy run of form to win this league. 

No we need to beat them twice and win our games 

its in our gift  don’t care what they do we just win 

WATP