For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why would you pay more than any other fan travelling over from Northern Ireland? I hear there are a few who make the journey over.

From a 7 year old who sat in the GF with my da till I moved to Germany as a 18 year old, i sat next to ballymena legends sc who went week in and out, away matches included, bus sharing for away games.

Since the gerrard era the increase in clubs is tenfold. 5 clubs in my area alone.

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

From a 7 year old who sat in the GF with my da till I moved to Germany as a 18 year old, i sat next to ballymena legends sc who went week in and out, away matches included, bus sharing for away games.

Since the gerrard era the increase in clubs is tenfold. 5 clubs in my area alone.

So why would that mean you're paying more than most to get to see Rangers, Walt? Sounds like you'd be paying the same as loads of others.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So why would that mean you're paying more than most to get to see Rangers, Walt? Sounds like you'd be paying the same as loads of others.

Nobody mentioned paying more than others from the same place.

You just stick to kid in journalism covering league 2 in Scotland or whatever it is you do.

Your 100% late 30s early 40s living in yer ma n das spare room aint ye. Your embarassing your "journo" aims with your walt fixation you have.

Yer patters that of when yer at the school.

Theres a reason certain posters dont reply to you or ignore.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Nobody mentioned paying more than others from the same place.

You just stick to kid in journalism covering league 2 in Scotland or whatever it is you do.

Your 100% late 30s early 40s living in yer ma n das spare room aint ye. Your embarassing your "journo" aims with your walt fixation you have.

Yer patters that of when yer at the school.

Theres a reason certain posters dont reply to you or ignore.

you said you pay 'a lot more than most' to go to Ibrox

Cover all four divisions in Scotland thank you very much.

Is it because I've made them look like clowns too?

19 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

For the life of me I'll never understand any Rangers "fan" who can support and vote for a political party that openly despises us. Or vote for a political party that includes the likes of Dornan and Mason,out and out anti British/Protestant/Rangers bigots. 

Leaving aside the political argument that they are shite and have made a total disaster of Scotland. Its time that open wound eyesore defiling our Royal Mile was closed permanently and demolished. Devolution has been a abject failure. Return all government to Westminster and remove the incompetents like Useless Sturgeon Harvie et al. 

I think the nats have come to the end in as much as they are where the labour party were before their fall from grace ... you can only be in power and do nothing for so long before the electorate realise a vote for u is a wasted vote and that's where wee nic and the gang are right now

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

I think the nats have come to the end in as much as they are where the labour party were before their fall from grace ... you can only be in power and do nothing for so long before the electorate realise a vote for u is a wasted vote and that's where wee nic and the gang are right now

It’s hopefully looking that way. She’s milked the attention from the pandemic but she is slowly losing that and is now sticking her oar in the Ukraine crisis and basically making an arse of herself. 
People will hopefully see through them soon 

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Unfortunately the bears from NI will only understand the implications of travelling over.

5am sat morn pick up for a 3pm ko, back in the house around 1am next day and 100 out the wallet before buying a beer.

Ironically im off next week and going to Dundee on Sunday whilst visiting home. Maybe see you there big lad?

I think most understand the challenge of getting over. Won’t be there on Sunday, but hope you enjoy.