For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Incredible mate. You would not think your on a Unionist Rangers forum. 

Its bringing them out the woodwork. Just glad they never cross the turnstiles at Ibrox.

Is it a Unionist Rangers forum, though? It’s not called UnionistRangersMedia, is it? It was some time ago, but I don’t recall  there being any unionist criteria when I signed up.

Or is it a Rangers forum, where a large percentage of members are unionist?

Or, if I’m wrong - at the start of our 150th celebrations - can you point out where Four Lads stated that this was to be a Unionist Football Club, exclusively for unionists?

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Incredible mate. You would not think your on a Unionist Rangers forum. 

Its bringing them out the woodwork. Just glad they never cross the turnstiles at Ibrox.

You say this or similar a lot , how often do you attend ?

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You say this or similar a lot , how often do you attend ?

Enough to know the opinions of everyone's that goes to Ibrox mate 😅

Be telling us that everyone at Ibrox thinks the British armed forces are a bunch of transgender pussies next 👍

16 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I bet there isn't another MP in the whole country who wouldn't wish a football club in their constituency all the best on their 150th birthday but as always wee nic just can't help letting herself down 

I've not seen many wishing Dumbarton a happy 150th yet.

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Not sure why the outrage. The SNP have consistently showcased their dislike of Rangers and Rangers fans. They don't see Rangers fans as natural SNP supporters and don't see the fanbase as part of their vision of Scotland, even though there are - and have to be - plenty of Rangers fans who are more left-wing, or more nationalistic, or etc etc.

It's bizarre that politicians would be so flippantly scathing about the biggest fanbase in the country, but they always forget how many Rangers fans there are. It's why they were so bitter last year when we took over Glasgow for the title parties. 

Doesnt matter what they do , they still have a huge protestant following that keeps them in power , its weird.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Doesnt matter what they do , they still have a huge protestant following that keeps them in power , its weird.

Your getting religious belief mixed up with football teams again 

not everyone links the two you know. Plus it’s 2022 not 1800