For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

On 06/03/2022 at 00:38, falkirkNS said:

Incredible mate. You would not think your on a Unionist Rangers forum. 

Its bringing them out the woodwork. Just glad they never cross the turnstiles at Ibrox.

SNP voter and I got my first season ticket as a five-year-old, thirty years ago.

Also polling that has shown that SNP is the most popular party amongst Rangers fans.

But aye mate sure thing, no Rangers fan could ever vote for the SNP.

We're a broad tent. Worry more about what's happening on the park than who other fans are voting for.

12 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Youre 2nd point there is utter shite you just made up. Course there will be SNP voters among Rangers support but they will be in a minority. Vote for who you like right enough but dont make up and post pish.

If its pish, it means we either have a support nowhere near as big as we think or Rangers fans' apathy  is directly responsible for the SNP being in government. 

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If its pish, it means we either have a support nowhere near as big as we think or Rangers fans' apathy  is directly responsible for the SNP being in government. 

I would say its the latter unfortunately. Assuming ,i think correctly, that  Rangers support is majority unionist then like the rest of the unionist voting population itll be split between 3 parties. With different proportionalities of the split in different parts of the country.

3 hours ago, SonicWill said:

SNP voter and I got my first season ticket as a five-year-old, thirty years ago.

Also polling that has shown that SNP is the most popular party amongst Rangers fans.

But aye mate sure thing, no Rangers fan could ever vote for the SNP.

We're a broad tent. Worry more about what's happening on the park than who other fans are voting for.

You're a cult (sic) mate

On 05/03/2022 at 12:58, GOAT said:

All the political parties are scumbags out to feather their own nest when you get older you will realise that.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Back that crazy statement up with evidence of said polls or forever be known as a bullshitter and blatant liar on here.

I won't hold my breath because no such polls exist. Fantasist. 

Can we believe the bit about 30 year ST holder after the shite he followed it with? 

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Back that crazy statement up with evidence of said polls or forever be known as a bullshitter and blatant liar on here.

I won't hold my breath because no such polls exist. Fantasist. 

It's a bit old but https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/more-rangers-fans-vote-snp-5650445

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Funny how all these SNP bangers are always long term ST holder but in all the years theres never been a peep from any of them at Ibrox or any away ground. 

Strange how during flag days Ibrox is awash with Union Jack's and not a single Saint Andrew's flag to be seen when us unionists are in the  minority. :craphead: