For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree. Boris Johnson is a bumbling fool but his charisma and funny sticky up hair far outweighed his ability to put together coherent policies.  
 I am of the opinion that our support has changed significantly over the years. The PUL community which once was our majority is now the minority in our support. Times have changed as our club changes too.
As football becomes a business with every opportunity exploited for cash (and the need to balance the books) we can no longer be hamstrung by what defined us in the past, the club adopted this stance years and years ago.
Our support now see the benefits of this and life in general regarding Protestantism, unionism and being loyalist is shrinking fast.  

But we need to remember we are a broad fan base and accept it. 

Scottish society has changed there are a lot many more mixed marriages and the kirk has been gradually losing its influence ... perhaps one day in the far distant future it will just be a blue team against a green one?

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

What regime do you think I support ?

If its Nationalists then you are wrong. 

Nothing in my post suggests what party I vote for. 

The line "Unionists need to understand reality before fighting the war"

Does not strike me as anything a Unionist would write. It's as if the majority of this country who voted against Independence are wrong., perhaps the Nationalists need to understand the reality.

4 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Glasgow voted yes. 

Many thousands of Rangers fans are Nationalists.

As I've said on here before.

After OF Cup SF in 2017 I went back to the pub and 12 of us were talking. 6 admitted to being SNP supporters. 

None would come on here and admit it because they would get shouted down.

Unionists need to understand the reality before fighting the war. 

You and your 6 pals voted Nicola in?:craphead:

Where are these polls you spoke of?S ubstantiate your ramblings. Your not in the pub talking to your pisshead pals who no doubt agreed with you to shut you up. Or don't facts suit your agenda?

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You think TamCoopz is a tarrier and there’s groups of them banding together to get verified?

Fs

🤣

Never heard of him before have no real opinion on him at all just saying the system is not 100%.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You and your 6 pals voted Nicola in?:craphead:

Where are these polls you spoke of?S ubstantiate your ramblings. Your not in the pub talking to your pisshead pals who no doubt agreed with you to shut you up. Or don't facts suit your agenda?

The problem is when facts are put out there people don't accept them.

Glasgow voted yes.

Unionism needs to accept that and do something about it. 

For the life of me I'll never understand any Rangers "fan" who can support and vote for a political party that openly despises us. Or vote for a political party that includes the likes of Dornan and Mason,out and out anti British/Protestant/Rangers bigots. 

Leaving aside the political argument that they are shite and have made a total disaster of Scotland. Its time that open wound eyesore defiling our Royal Mile was closed permanently and demolished. Devolution has been a abject failure. Return all government to Westminster and remove the incompetents like Useless Sturgeon Harvie et al. 

1 hour ago, CXB said:

The line "Unionists need to understand reality before fighting the war"

Does not strike me as anything a Unionist would write. It's as if the majority of this country who voted against Independence are wrong., perhaps the Nationalists need to understand the reality.

What would a Unionist say ?

If there was a vote just now who do you think would win ?

Are you really sure about that ?

What needs to happen to ensure a No vote ? 

If not understanding the situation and squabbling is the answer you need to rephrase the question.

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

What would a Unionist say ?

If there was a vote just now who do you think would win ?

Are you really sure about that ?

What needs to happen to ensure a No vote ? 

If not understanding the situation and squabbling is the answer you need to rephrase the question.

Do you think there are more scottish nationalists now than in 2014?

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Do you think there are more scottish nationalists now than in 2014?

Thousand of older people who are more likely to be Unionists have died and younger people are more likely to vote Yes are old enough to vote.

At this moment in time I think Scotland would still vote no.

Boris isn't helping though. His lying and incompetence is highlighted regularly while SNPs not so much at all. 

4 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Glasgow voted yes.

Glasgow has more refugees than anywhere outside london and who do you think they vote for?

16 year olds who haven’t a clue which day it is also makes Glasgow a fuck up.

A vote just now would be an overwhelming no.

9 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You think TamCoopz is a tarrier and there’s groups of them banding together to get verified?

Fs

🤣

not exactly mate, there is alot of leftism/snp lovers on this forum though which shocked me, as someone said before in this thread, you`ll never seen them at Ibrox or away grounds around Scotland, thankfully cant stick to trolling the WWW.

7 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

For the life of me I'll never understand any Rangers "fan" who can support and vote for a political party that openly despises us. Or vote for a political party that includes the likes of Dornan and Mason,out and out anti British/Protestant/Rangers bigots. 

Leaving aside the political argument that they are shite and have made a total disaster of Scotland. Its time that open wound eyesore defiling our Royal Mile was closed permanently and demolished. Devolution has been a abject failure. Return all government to Westminster and remove the incompetents like Useless Sturgeon Harvie et al. 

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Glasgow voted yes.

Glasgow voted Yes. It is probably the most multi-cultural city in Scotland though. The margin of the Yes vote for the city was very close too. 

There are parts of the city where white protestants are a tiny minority. There are places where English is the second language of many. There are places where it would be unwise to walk through at night wearing a Rangers top. There are places where there is extreme poverty and the population feel so abandoned that hardly anyone bothers to vote. An SNP council is in charge I hasten to add. 

These demographics and social-political characteristics are bound to have an impact on voting patterns. Glasgow is by no means a unionist/Rangers supporting stronghold. 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

not exactly mate, there is alot of leftism/snp lovers on this forum though which shocked me, as someone said before in this thread, you`ll never seen them at Ibrox or away grounds around Scotland, thankfully cant stick to trolling the WWW.

Just out of interest, how often are you at Ibrox? 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I live In Northern Ireland so pay more alot more than most people travelling over for home matches never mind away ones. As much as I can to answer your question.

Why would you pay more than any other fan travelling over from Northern Ireland? I hear there are a few who make the journey over.

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I live In Northern Ireland so pay more alot more than most people travelling over for home matches never mind away ones. As much as I can to answer your question.

Convoluted way of saying ‘not very often’.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Convoluted way of saying ‘not very often’.

Unfortunately the bears from NI will only understand the implications of travelling over.

5am sat morn pick up for a 3pm ko, back in the house around 1am next day and 100 out the wallet before buying a beer.

Ironically im off next week and going to Dundee on Sunday whilst visiting home. Maybe see you there big lad?