Old Firm tickets

ElBufalo20

13 hours ago, RDB14 said:

I understand your point on us ideally wanting fans for the away game but I have no idea why you give a fuck about them contributing towards the atmosphere at ibrox.  Fuck them, we just need to win.

Because the atmosphere with just home fans is totally killing the fixture that’s why. Nobody wants to admit it. I don’t want 8,000 in purely because it’s a full stand. 2,500 is more than reasonable. 

the of fixture died in 2012 when the rabids thought they had seen the last of us.
there was only so many times you could invite cunts like that into your house before you decided enough was enough.
we are actually lucky some of that teams players never caused serious riots.
fuck em.

11 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The lads that's go Europe and are in MYGERS usually get the tickets for the beggerdome 

Theres not been a MyGers ballot as we haven’t been since MyGers started mate. Hopefully goes points down like it is in europe

5 hours ago, AB72 said:

Theres not been a MyGers ballot as we haven’t been since MyGers started mate. Hopefully goes points down like it is in europe

I was told those that went to Europe and were in Gold basically would be getting first dibs on Parkhead & Pottodrie tickets and that was shortly after it started. 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I was told those that went to Europe and were in Gold basically would be getting first dibs on Parkhead & Pottodrie tickets and that was shortly after it started. 

That wasn’t the case for pittodrie in january mate

11 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Leaving aside the game in the 90s when we banned the cunts, there's only ever been one game at Ibrox with just home fans and that was this season. For the corresponding fixture at the theatre of screams with no away fans most tarriers reckon it was one of the best atmospheres ever at their shitehole.

As far as only the 800 or so in the corner goes that's happened 3 times at Ibrox. For the first 2 (Jack 1-0 and Tav/Arfield 2-0) the place was absolutely rocking both times and having 2,500 or 800 of those cunts in wouldn't have changed that one bit.

The crowd can influence the players (positively and negatively)

Performances and winning create and maintain the atmosphere - a few extra tarriers doesn't 

Keep them in the corner and keep Ibrox rocking

Any Rangers fan going to Ibrox next Sunday thinking the atmosphere will be shite because there's only 800 savco fans is talking shite

Exactly. The whole  “the atmosphere is shite without them” is a a pathetic argument. It’s on us to create the atmosphere at home. 

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Celtic is limited to Gold ballot only. It was meant to be the only one but the club changed their mind and did it for Tynecastle this season because of lack of briefs.

I know people in Gold who have never been to a European away game. 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I was fuming at that. You can't just change it to suit but apparently we can. So when yer sold summit at 40 quid a head it then changes 

Bisgrove and Rangers need to get back to travel club and cccs or they can get to fuck.

My wee boys had an ST since just after boycott year and more tickets from S and the RSC than Rangers but he's low silver. That's pish.he will have been to as many as some gold's 

Preaching to the choir mate.

I've said this before but MyGers should just be added on to the cost of your ST and if you want to do european aways and away games they become add ons to your 'package'. They can then use the additional fees to pay for the system upgrade to be able to calculate two sets of points that they apparently can't do at the moment.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

celtic is limited to Gold ballot only. It was meant to be the only one but the club changed their mind and did it for Tynecastle this season because of lack of briefs.

I know people in Gold who have never been to a European away game. 

I am near the top of silver and St Mirren is my first tickets under MYGERS, It actually cost me more for MYGERS than it will for the ST Mirren tickets. 

14 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I was fuming at that. You can't just change it to suit but apparently we can. So when yer sold summit at 40 quid a head it then changes 

Bisgrove and Rangers need to get back to travel club and cccs or they can get to fuck.

My wee boys had an ST since just after boycott year and more tickets from S and the RSC than Rangers but he's low silver. That's pish.he will have been to as many as some gold's 

They've said they won't bring back the travel club because the system can't cope with 2 points systems at the same time :lol: absolute chancers

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

They've said they won't bring back the travel club because the system can't cope with 2 points systems at the same time :lol: absolute chancers

That is right, because they use a cheap ecommerce system to do it.  They said they were going to invest in this and it should of been for a bespoke or OTS ticketing system, which would work perfectly for anything they want to do.

17 hours ago, SPWF said:

Exactly. The whole  “the atmosphere is shite without them” is a a pathetic argument. It’s on us to create the atmosphere at home. 

Given whats at stake, if the atmosphere isnt absolutely bouncing during the next match there is something far wrong.