Old Firm tickets

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Pissed off that extra tickets were released yesterday with no warning. I/Dad are SW5, but I could have used my mygers to buy 2 tickets for my uncle and cousin. Out of interest, did anyone see where the tickets were for?. 

If you’ve got a season ticket you can’t buy extra with MyGers 

43 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Ibrox is better without them.  

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox either. But I also don't want the sheep fans near it, or the Edinburgh junkies, or Dundee Hibs fans.....

Do we just play every game with no away support?

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol::lol: I genuinely burst out laughing at that btw. 

For the 10th time, I’d be one of those moved. 

Moved to seats the club hold back to sell on a game by game basis as I’ve already mentioned. 

The whole aura around the game is slowly dying because of the fan situation. The last one at Ibrox, the atmosphere was good for about 10 minutes of the whole game until the final whistle. 

I understand your point on us ideally wanting fans for the away game but I have no idea why you give a fuck about them contributing towards the atmosphere at ibrox.  Fuck them, we just need to win.

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

I’ve changed my mind. We should just give them half the stadium in prep for Sydney. Hands across the divide. Should let them set up a club shop on the club deck concourse as well, ‘cause it would be good if we could do that at parkhead. 

this tried and trusted scheme already works at paisley for the paedos.
will the hauf n hauf scarves be available online before the game at the piggery.

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Pissed off that extra tickets were released yesterday with no warning. I/Dad are SW5, but I could have used my mygers to buy 2 tickets for my uncle and cousin. Out of interest, did anyone see where the tickets were for?. 

Folk on follow follow were posting at 9am yesterday saying none came online, so I went on today at 9am and none came online either for MyGers.

I am one of the ones affected because I sit in BR4 and when they used to get the full stand my grandson didn’t have a choice to go. Not only that I had to mostly sit in the worst seats in club deck while they animals are getting a great view from my seat. I hate them and everything about their self entitled club.

I dont miss them at Ibrox at all to be honest but I do wish we had more tickets at their dump. So being a typical woman I want my cake and eat it 😂😂 

I do grudgingly think it would be a good idea to give them the same allocation as European nights. It has been proven that it can be done but people would have to make sure they got there really early because all the fans in BR coming in the one turnstile was bedlam  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not sure why one weirdo in this thread doesn’t understand the difference between an important league game and a friendly 

Can I still reply with the last word? 

2 hours ago, AB72 said:

The lads that follow Rangers all over the country and europe want to go to the piggery and watch us…

Missed 2 games at the piggery from 1978 till early 2000s , no better feeling than coming out their ground with a victory, now I don’t want to see their fenian faces at ibrox ever again celebrating. So fck getting tickets for the piggery if that what it takes.and I never thought I’d say that

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Missed 2 games at the piggery from 1978 till early 2000s , no better feeling than coming out their ground with a victory, now I don’t want to see their fenian faces at ibrox ever again celebrating. So fck getting tickets for the piggery if that what it takes.and I never thought I’d say that

Shame then you would be happy for some of our fans and future generations to never experience that feeling 

Some of my best memories following Rangers have been at that fucking midden it’s a football rivalry we’re not meant to like seeing each other but it creates a great atmosphere when we do and like you say the feeling of walking away after a win at their ground is hard to beat 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Missed 2 games at the piggery from 1978 till early 2000s , no better feeling than coming out their ground with a victory, now I don’t want to see their soap dodgers faces at ibrox ever again celebrating. So fck getting tickets for the piggery if that what it takes.and I never thought I’d say that

Fair enough mate each to their own 

6 hours ago, ready1873 said:

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox either. But I also don't want the sheep fans near it, or the Edinburgh junkies, or Dundee Hibs fans.....

Do we just play every game with no away support?

Not sure if you're being serious or not.