Old Firm tickets

ElBufalo20

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve been gave 700

Funnily enough was told yesterday at the game by someone who normally is spot on that they had asked for a European allocation size and we knocked them back and said 700 or nothing.

The rumours on FF today were that they had knocked back the 700, or hadn't responded to the club.

Now this.

At least four versions of the story flying around and who knows if any of them are right. 

44 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Like all the bears that got the 6800 tickets they used to get, like?

There's always going to be people who miss out on an OF day. They're shite without a real away support - purely my opinion but I've been to enough to know.

Why we couldn't give them a similar allocation to Dortmund, allowing all current ST holders to have a ticket, is beyond me.

29 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

There's always going to be people who miss out on an OF day. They're shite without a real away support - purely my opinion but I've been to enough to know.

Why we couldn't give them a similar allocation to Dortmund, allowing all current ST holders to have a ticket, is beyond me.

Would they give us the same, not just tickets but % wise? 

1 hour ago, KaiserJon said:

Would they give us the same, not just tickets but % wise? 

This is the best solution but the one they'll never go for. 

Probably the main if not only real reason I think the capacity at Ibrox should be increased 

Dunno why so many people give a fuck about away fans at these games, all I care about is winning.  Them having a full stand at Ibrox whilst we are tucked away in a corner of Parkhead is utterly shit too.  Unless that changes then I dont see the interest from our side in going back to the old way.

11 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Dunno why so many people give a fuck about away fans at these games, all I care about is winning.  Them having a full stand at Ibrox whilst we are tucked away in a corner of Parkhead is utterly shit too.  Unless that changes then I dont see the interest from our side in going back to the old way.

No reason we can’t give them the allocation the likes of Dortmund got

Just now, SPWF said:

Mind and get your half and half scarf packed for Sydney. 

I’m completely against a friendly with them, but these games are not friendlies and the team needs support when they go there.

Mind and quote me next time you want the last word btw 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m completely against a friendly with them, but these games are not friendlies and the team needs support when they go there.

Mind and quote me next time you want the last word btw 

No thanks.