Gazza - BBC Documentary

.Williamson.

Anyway.......Gazza.

I was a bit miffed that they didn't show how much support he had from the club, and Walter Smith in particular (the story of inviting him round for Christmas would have been nice). I guess they were just trying to paint a picture of how isolated he was at the hands of the press. But still....v little about the support we gave him! 

On 18/04/2022 at 12:25, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just watched part 2.

Piers Morgan is a fucking cunt and how he hasn't been ended in the days of cancelling every cunt is beyond me.

Seen he's been out already trying to defend himself saying he paid for Gazza's rehab.

The day he dies will be a good day

• 1 month later...

Been busy the past month so only got round to watching this last night. Was great seeing all the old footage and how good he was but equally distressing to see how much the press were trying to get him at all costs. 

I was 15 when he signed for us and couldn't believe it when I had read on teletext he was signing. I was almost in tears as he was my favourite player growing up(along with shearer). We really were spoilt with the players we had back then.