Cup final ticket allocation

Just now, dbyst said:

what a stupid question, of course.

Then what took you so long to answer? The problem is the ticketing system.We have a huge support so there are always going to be losers.I personally think ST holders should get priority but if we've around 45k STs and there a 27k allocation,somebody is always f88kedover.

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Then what took you so long to answer? The problem is the ticketing system.We have a huge support so there are always going to be losers.I personally think ST holders should get priority but if we've around 45k STs and there a 27k allocation,somebody is always f88kedover.

wtf does this have to do with ticket touts?

23 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Have reported this post. 

Personal abuse won't be accepted on this forum.

Cunt 

Sorry that a fine upstanding member like you has been subject to such vile abuse. Appropriate action has been taken. Hope this won't put you off posting in the future mate

On 18/04/2022 at 22:17, dbyst said:

yes

You’re full of shite! Criteria was ST Holders, with MyGers over 470 points & on cccs! Everyone who had that was offered a ticket before it dropped to lower points then to those without MyGers! 

If you didn’t get a ticket but a YouTuber did it’s your own fucking fault.

On 18/04/2022 at 22:07, dbyst said:

so you hope someone who has a ST and has been to nearly all the cup games doesn't get a ticket over a youtuber who's been to about 4 games?

See to be honest going to nearly all cup games will be why you didn’t get a ticket. You need to go to them all. A few years ago I missed one cup game because I was on holiday and because of that I missed out on going into the ballot for about 2 years! 

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

You’re full of shite! Criteria was ST Holders, with MyGers over 470 points & on cccs! Everyone who had that was offered a ticket before it dropped to lower points then to those without MyGers! 

If you didn’t get a ticket but a YouTuber did it’s your own fucking fault.

obviously not true or i would have got a ticket.