VIP hospitality

Dubs08

Yeah mate I've done hospitality a few times now just not as a package. Good experience tbh and it is what you make of it. 

No idea when the website will be updated it is really shocking that they can't set up a customer service number!

I'd be interested too so if you hear anything back let us know!

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Club 72 is pretty good been in there a few times.

Have you been in this season?

I would seriously consider giving up access to the bar, and pay less for my ST.

I think it's a couple grand for club 72, or at least it was. Not sure if it's worth it tbh unless you get other benefits.

I was in Club Europe but I found it a bit cramped etc in there. Was okay though.

Want to get to more games this season too and hoping they will have better packages on offer but again looked at the website and no updates.

Ta for the info so far.

Looks like the club is a little slow on the package updates for the new season. I don't get it! Surely you'd want to be on top of all that ahead of a new season to encourage people to sign up.

I heard there was a new sky lounge or something getting made as well.

Yeah I wasn't too keen on club 72 looks a bit cheap tbh. Was hoping the other packages were going to have a good deal on them.

Will just have to wait till I get an email response!

5 minutes ago, Wahid85 said:

I think it's a couple grand for club 72, or at least it was. Not sure if it's worth it tbh unless you get other benefits.

I was in Club Europe but I found it a bit cramped etc in there. Was okay though.

Want to get to more games this season too and hoping they will have better packages on offer but again looked at the website and no updates.

2 hours ago, Wahid85 said:

Yeah mate I've done hospitality a few times now just not as a package. Good experience tbh and it is what you make of it. 

No idea when the website will be updated it is really shocking that they can't set up a customer service number!

I'd be interested too so if you hear anything back let us know!

Yes mate will let you know if I get a reply!

I've had hospitality over the years luckily in the Thornton, Argyle Suite, and Directors box.

For a one off experience its really worth trying. However the price you pay is well over the top. Some nice food but the drink times are limited. Stopping 20 minutes before kick off and not getting back on until full time is the rules but pretty poor.

The price of one game hospitality is a season ticket in some areas. But they must sell.

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've had hospitality over the years luckily in the Thornton, Argyle Suite, and Directors box.

For a one off experience its really worth trying. However the price you pay is well over the top. Some nice food but the drink times are limited. Stopping 20 minutes before kick off and not getting back on until full time is the rules but pretty poor.

The price of one game hospitality is a season ticket in some areas. But they must sell.

That's what I was interested in.. with that price tag on them are you at least allowed to bring a guest(s) with you and are there any other things included? Was the seating area good viewing for the matches too?

41 minutes ago, Wahid85 said:

That's what I was interested in.. with that price tag on them are you at least allowed to bring a guest(s) with you and are there any other things included? Was the seating area good viewing for the matches too?

It's the price per person mate and the price is plus VAT. So a £400 ticket will really be £480.

The Thornton suite gets you seats near the Directors box in the main stand. The same seats as anyone else in that stand but a good view. You may actually be able to order a drink for half time which is ready for you when you head back in. The same for full time.

The Argyle restaurant hospitality area is in the boxes. Great view but you are in a box behind glass, and you cant get the same crowd atmosphere as in the stands. 

If i was to recommend one it would be trying to get the directors box. Not even sure if they sell them but you should enquire. You get access up the stairs into the blue room and get to meet some of the guests from the day and members of the board. Its a finger food buffet but decent bar at the side and just overall feels better. 

58 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

What’s included in that mate? Just access to a bar? Am 726 for Govan rear not far from where they sit few grand seems quite excessive 

Every home game, access to the Bar72, and one free drink, free pie, and a free programme.

With the big price increase, 100% over two season, we were also supposed to get better access to tickets for away games, this was when we changed from being a punter, to hospitality, it never happened, and it has been worse than when we were doing cccs and ticking all the boxes.

The upgrade was a joke as well, new tvs are nice, but the place just looks like a cheap American diner, and there seems to be even less space now, even though they have reduced the amount allowed access.

On 22/05/2022 at 14:32, Dubs08 said:

Hi guys, does anyone know when the hospitality packages will be up for the new season? Website only has last one. What's your experience of hospitality at Ibrox? TIA

I’ll Pm you and email address of someone you can contact mate