Efootball 2022

rabc10000

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Its because I had played 21 and had a shit load of rewards for having so many IM and legend players. 

I couldn't deal with a team like that to start the game the best time on fifa is the start of the game when your using shite players and everyone seems like an upgrade. 

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I couldn't deal with a team like that to start the game the best time on fifa is the start of the game when your using shite players and everyone seems like an upgrade. 

I don't know about this version yet but in previous games if you were decent enough u could always work around superior teams even if it meant going very very defensive. 

Personally i love the physical aspect of the game and have always built my team around destroyers who have high physical contact and aggression,makes it even better when only a small percentage of the player base know how to dribble and shield the ball easily. Basically just bully smaller players off the ball. 

Oh also I was always know as a very dirty player in the group of us who played daily always looking to injure their star players 

49 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I don't know about this version yet but in previous games if you were decent enough u could always work around superior teams even if it meant going very very defensive. 

Personally i love the physical aspect of the game and have always built my team around destroyers who have high physical contact and aggression,makes it even better when only a small percentage of the player base know how to dribble and shield the ball easily. Basically just bully smaller players off the ball. 

Oh also I was always know as a very dirty player in the group of us who played daily always looking to injure their star players 

I just would rather enjoy the grind rather than start with a mega team. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Look at the team. I used all my trainers to level them up. Take Romario and Vieira out the squad and its bang average if u never used any trainers in them. 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

For what it's worth this is a pic of my team without any training, management boosts etc 

As you can see it's nothing special or OP initially 

Screenshot_2022-06-07-15-51-47-206_com.nova.peshub22.jpg

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Ferland Mendy kicked a pregnant woman in the head allegedly. 

Must have been a reason why?? Maybe she deserved it for being mean to him I don't know or maybe she wouldn't let him cum in her mouth? Strange thing to come out with tbf

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Must have been a reason why?? Maybe she deserved it for being mean to him I don't know or maybe she wouldn't let him cum in her mouth? Strange thing to come out with tbf

It was more using such a scummy bastard in your team rather than anything else. 

I doubt there's ever a reason to do that. 

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It was fine till you normalised domestic abuse imo

No such thing as normal domestic abuse tbh, only ever goes one way and ends up with the guy being lifted. Seen it numerous times and polis don't give a fuck about witnesses. I've even seen one example where they guy owned the house and his burd wasn't even classed as being their but poor boy ended up needing to rent a house for 7 months while she had wild parties and fucked everything going at his expense. Poor boy got fucked over the head with a cheap bottle of wine because he didn't want her pals over for a mad bender. 

Pretty sure you will tell me that things like that never happens tho😉😉

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No such thing as normal domestic abuse tbh, only ever goes one way and ends up with the guy being lifted. Seen it numerous times and polis don't give a fuck about witnesses. I've even seen one example where they guy owned the house and his burd wasn't even classed as being their but poor boy ended up needing to rent a house for 7 months while she had wild parties and fucked everything going at his expense. Poor boy got fucked over the head with a cheap bottle of wine because he didn't want her pals over for a mad bender. 

Pretty sure you will tell me that things like that never happens tho😉😉

You probably think he should have kicked her in the head.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

You probably think he should have kicked her in the head.

Nope but I do believe that the law should be applied evenly and without prejudice tho

What this has to do with a fucking video game I have no idea