Efootball 2022

rabc10000

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Makes the eyes bleed. Games pish

I agree however it "plays" a better game of football than fifa imho. At least play style's are varied where the managers, tactics and sub tactics can and do make a dif to the way the game plays. 

Sure it doesn't have the gfx or the fancy menus like fifa, but at least I don't need to grind for weeks in end to open packs in the Hope I might get a better decent player or 2. 

Maybe one day people will realise that competition is healthy, especially in this genre and both games will be better for it. 

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Whats funny I've never lost at efootball. 

Need to play a good few games first online before I can take u seriously. I mean it's f2p so no as if u need to fork anything out. 

Pretty sure u will get destroyed and go crying that the game is pish and fifa is amazing tho. In fact I can bank in it

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Need to play a good few games first online before I can take u seriously. I mean it's f2p so no as if u need to fork anything out. 

Pretty sure u will get destroyed and go crying that the game is pish and fifa is amazing tho. In fact I can bank in it

No my fault you're pish at it. Undefeated on efootball isn't for everyone mate.

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

No my fault you're pish at it. Undefeated on efootball isn't for everyone mate.

This has nothing to do with me. You said your unbeaten OK I get that but I would like u to download this free game and go play, say 20 online games in the efootball league and come back see how many u lose then we can discuss. 

If u win more than half your games I will make a small 20 donation to Erskine ( would offer more but am skint till payday) and if u don't win more than half you can do likewise. Win win all round 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

This has nothing to do with me. You said your unbeaten OK I get that but I would like u to download this free game and go play, say 20 online games in the efootball league and come back see how many u lose then we can discuss. 

If u win more than half your games I will make a small 20 donation to Erskine ( would offer more but am skint till payday) and if u don't win more than half you can do likewise. Win win all round 

The floor is yours @Dan Deacon

great offer for erskine  mate 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Well played mate 👍👏

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I've never once not sent a donation to Erskine I've said I would. but understand if you don't want to prove me wrong. 

Make the payment now and I'll refund you if you're right. Put your money where your overactive mouth is.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Make the payment now and I'll refund you if you're right. Put your money where your overactive mouth is.

I don't have money in my bank to make payment but if I did I would have made a donation but I wouldn't want money back. 

However your the shite bag trying to back out not me

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I don't have money in my bank to make payment but if I did I would have made a donation but I wouldn't want money back. 

However your the shite bag trying to back out not me

I've not tried to back out I'm at work how am i gonna download it now 😂

Got a free weekend this weekend I'll do it then. Make your payment and send proof.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I've not tried to back out I'm at work how am i gonna download it now 😂

Got a free weekend this weekend I'll do it then. Make your payment and send proof.

Just use your phone and the ps app and it will be downloaded when u get home. 

Will make payment in the morning if that's OK with u when I can get to the bank to put money in