Mick Beale thinks David Graham/media stance makes life harder for players and staff

The Dude

On 10/07/2022 at 10:53, The Dude said:

"The media in Scotland is very intense," Beale said "But the relationship the club had with the media wasn't always helpful.

"It's something we inherited and it was difficult. It put a lot of pressure on the players and management and I would encourage them to come away from that.

"Going into Rangers with a clean eye and a clean heart, I just found it difficult. I can't speak for Steven or anyone else but, in my opinion, it brought pressure on the players and the coaching team.

"Therefore, you are starting a leg behind because of something you have chosen to do.

"They hired a brand in Steven Gerrard that excited fans, sold season tickets and attracted sponsorship. And his first interview 'Let's Go' - it sent a message out that we were coming.

"But a lot of good stories were missed because down here you don't hear about those players. If you don't allow yourself to talk about them in the media, PR, I just think it's something that was unnecessary.

"I said this in-house at the time. Sometimes you have to be bigger than the situation. So the people at the top, if it is about having a better Rangers, they should take a loss on it to make things better."

Ya weirdo obsessed nugget.

How the likes of you are seen as verfied on here helps me stay away from this forum now.

When was the last time you attended a Rangers game as a "fan" btw?

Ego keyboarder, who despises the protestant fraternities and our monarchy.

Could'nt be any closer to being a taig imo.

Give up with the DG obsession btw.

12 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

How the likes of you are seen as verfied on here helps me stay away from this forum now.

The likes of him are verified because people know who he is :lol: 

On 10/07/2022 at 14:07, .Williamson. said:

I hate that we have someone at the club that was associated with the DUP tbh. Backward thinking morons 

Is it true you come/ have family from the dark side of Lurgan?

I did read something on here makes me question that.

Anybody with a half and half family cannot bring down the DUP, no matter how much i even despise them.

In tactical times, still them before any taigs.

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I'm seen as 'verfied' because people know who I am, Walt. I don't need to try pretend to be someone I'm not. :boughy:

You were given the chance to get verified but wouldn't do it...

Is it true you come/ have family from the dark side of Lurgan?

I did read something on here makes me question that.

Anybody with a half and half family cannot bring down the DUP, no matter how much i even despise them.

In tactical times, still them before any taigs.

No? You’re a fucking clown :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Obsessed?

Maybe to strong a word to be fair, I’ll change that to bothered 🙂

Take Dingwall, his name pops up regularly, personally I couldn’t give a shit what his views are and how he chooses to run his forum but it definitely bothers a section of RM.

Got to be honest I'd rather it be how it is now than going back to the old ways of being no friend of Rangers but getting the scoop constantly. 

Am no asking for the MSM to be Rangers cheerleaders far from it but for a more balanced fair approach towards reporting of our club. 

Some of the shit dished out to Rangers you wouldn't see printed about the scum. 

I also think DG has a right to tell most of the press to fuck off given how they tried to cancel him when he was appointed weeks and weeks of bigoted attacks on someone that had done absolutely zero wrong to anyone at that point.