Rangers Ticket Site

Albertz85

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

That reads like a mygers sale was put on but with no tickets on sale?

I think that's exactly what happened! 

I booked flights just in case so now need to decide whether to head to Glasgow anyway and watch in Louden or somewhere or just stay home.

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Whole things a shambles :lol: those that were shafted are guaranteed Liverpool now, which will shaft some people as well.

Saw that on FF - there’s bound to be some who were ‘on’ the day trip who wouldn’t have got Liverpool, which will prevent others with higher points from getting one. Don’t know if I’ll be one of those, gold on mygers, so it might benefit me, but just doesn’t seem right, tbh.

11 minutes ago, TheMightyGer said:

I think that's exactly what happened! 

I booked flights just in case so now need to decide whether to head to Glasgow anyway and watch in Louden or somewhere or just stay home.

Good chance you’ll get tickets for the games if you risk heading up anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

With the game on Tuesday when do we think single games could go on sale 

Will be this:

34 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Still hopeful that single game tickets will be available, the main issue with that, however, is that they’ll just drop them at a random time and it’ll just be whoever is lucky enough to be on the website at the time will get them.

Don't know if I'm on the right thread or if this has been mentioned already, along with my son I went to pick up my ticket at the ground on the Tuesday, pick up time was 3 till 6, got there for 3, no one there, ends up some clown had issued the UK time of 3 till 6 for pick while we were in Amsterdam, an hour ahead, this club is an embarrassment from top to bottom 

3 minutes ago, tayside said:

Has anyone heard back about refunds as can't make Wednesday have looked at seat hub but no option to put it back on this section only league games

No SeatSub option for this your only option for a refund is to contact the ticket office and request one - all refunds to be processed manually (confirmed by the SLO)