The other mob

MisterC

53 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They will replace them and if it doesn't work, buy more players in January. 

Hate to say it but I'll not be taking many positives from them going. 

Their best player and arguably second best player leaving is fantastic.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You're murder man lol for years been the total opposite of what cunts say on here, now everyone's calling us shite and your going against that :lol:

We’re shite, they’re just not much better, and losing their two best players is good, we beat them without O’Riley and Hatate.

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

They could put 2 youngsters in and still pump the majority of teams, including us. 

I'll not be getting any false dawns m8 sorry 

They dropped plenty of points last season with their best players playing. If we hadn't fell apart you were looking at us winning the league without winning an Old Firm game.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

You think we will drop less points than last season?

I'm honestly not sure mate, we dropped a lot under Beale and towards the end of the season. I think we won't go on as many runs of wins as last year but we should have enough about us to beat the other 10 most of the time. St Johnstone performance gave me more hope that we are heading towards something and will depend if we can get another couple of players in.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

I'm honestly not sure mate, we dropped a lot under Beale and towards the end of the season. I think we won't go on as many runs of wins as last year but we should have enough about us to beat the other 10 most of the time. St Johnstone performance gave me more hope that we are heading towards something and will depend if we can get another couple of players in.

Don't see us getting any more in and fuck knows how much the combined fee for their 2 sold will be and if they'll invest well or not. Just think we've a million problems at home before celebrating them selling players, regardless of how good they've been. 

A do obviously get it, just think it won't change much. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't see us getting any more in and fuck knows how much the combined fee for their 2 sold will be and if they'll invest well or not. Just think we've a million problems at home before celebrating them selling players, regardless of how good they've been. 

A do obviously get it, just think it won't change much. 

I don't think anyone is celebrating it, but I'd expect they'd be happy if we sold Butland with just over a week left in the window.

19 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They dropped plenty of points last season with their best players playing. If we hadn't fell apart you were looking at us winning the league without winning an Old Firm game.

Hope they do go and Brenda signs shite to replace them. Who has he actually signed, apart from that forward, that he fancies the tattoo on his arm. 

It’s no given they manage to replace them with like for like quality, or find players that hit the ground running.

That said I’d rather be getting top money for our players than talking about how no one wants to buy or 25k a week shite.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Hope they do go and Brenda signs shite to replace them. Who has he actually signed, apart from that forward, that he fancies the tattoo on his arm. 

They’ve just spent 9.5 on Idah, never mind what they get for Hatate/OReilly nobody is selling them a player for cheap now either.

37 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Signed the midfielder that was on loan last season as well so they’ve spent a decent amount of money just for the same squad