Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Bruce Arena and Bob Bradley, fuck me, just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water, where's my buckfast when I really need it.

Said this before mate they aren’t the most exciting names but it could turn out to be great business. We laughed when they appointed the fat Aussie, saying he was a nobody but its paid off for them. Bob Bradley or Bruce Arena could do a great job for us, if not I’d take responsibility.

Just now, GetToTheChoppa said:

Liar. Trying to hoover up my scouting work imo

Don’t worry mate if the board appoint someone on the back of suggestions on the internet (which I’m sure they did with Gio as most of the support wanted him) then you’ll get credit for Big Mo.

11 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

Said this before mate they aren’t the most exciting names but it could turn out to be great business. We laughed when they appointed the fat Aussie, saying he was a nobody but its paid off for them. Bob Bradley or Bruce Arena could do a great job for us, if not I’d take responsibility.

Mate one look at Toronto FC my local team here and they are rank rotten - all you need is to ask TFC fans they want BOB BRADLEY OUT ASAP - gio is better than BobBradley - trust me there fans HATE him -

1 minute ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Mate one look at Toronto FC my local team here and they are rank rotten - all you need is to ask TFC fans they want BOB BRADLEY OUT ASAP - gio is better than BobBradley - trust me there fans HATE him -

Fair enough mate thanks for the decent input and giving insight to what the Toronto fans think.

51 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For a start it's inferred by your irreverence to anyone who doesn't support your opinion of wanting Dyche.

So I haven't said it? Why would you make that up? I haven't said anything like that about Dyche either, can you not form an argument/opinion without flat out lying?

I don't believe that to be true at all.

47 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

Hahahahahaha