*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

In the midfield 3, with Kent behind the strikers. We pushed Tillman up to support Morelos as a '10'/CAM/whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Good shout I noticed Kent playing as 10 couldn’t really have told you where Tillman. was supposed to be playing

1 minute ago, Jon-the-Stripe said:

Never any doubt from first whistle we are gonna have intensity , desire, attacking prowess, and goals will come. What worries me is do we have a game plan? I don’t really see one tbh. 

Eh? Unsure if you are taking the piss. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Just worried about playing a better team than hivs mate. We gave up 2 goals against shite so far tonight. 

Aye, but as said, it's a makeshift defence. Once we get at least one genuine CF, hopefully be more organised. 

It's refreshing to see us looking fitter again. Makes such a difference in the latter stages against these sides. Clear they've gone out with intensity early on and are fading now. We look sharp still but it will be nervy until the end with that defence.