18’s Lose To Bottom Side

Elfideldo

19 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

Injured for a while, hopefully back in training in Feb

I always like to read your reports of our youth teams mate but you don't appear to be very impressed at what we have coming through.   Can you tell us what are your views as you are our eyes and ears on these players.  I seem to remember I think it was Hibs youngsters trounced us at all levels a few months ago.  I genuinely value your opinion.

On 23/01/2023 at 09:16, Elfideldo said:

I'll continue to report what I am watching, the blog is factual and not a propaganda tool. So I'll continue to call it as I see it.

I'm not going to get involved in a online debate, after the last time its not worth the hassle.

People who have never watched an academy game in their life accused me of undermining the academy.

I'm sorry to hear that people accused you of undermining the academy.  I'm sure you watch the youth games and report with the best of intentions.   The reason I asked you was because I am concerned that we are not progressing at youth level given a lot of poor results.  You are far more clued up than me on our youth teams.