People leaving early

RangersMedia

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You're a fanny if that's all you took from that 😂

You'd no leave before the end of a movie, or the end of a concert/gig.

You'd no leave a restaurant without finishing your dinner.

So why leave the football before it finishes?

See how this works? 😂

Aye. It works by you using shite examples

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye. It works by you using shite examples

It's no a shite example though, it highlights the weirdness of leaving something early, that you've paid money to see.

Genuinely if you don't get that I'm sorry, can't fix stupid I guess.

Don't worry about it.

I try never to get too annoyed by it as you don’t know people’s reasons. 

Having said that, seeing people storm out of the stadium after we concede a goal does my head in. It was particularly annoying during the Liverpool game this season. 

You support the team and stand by them through thick and thin. That should include unpleasant moments. 

Just now, SonicWill said:

Having said that, seeing people storm out of the stadium after we concede a goal does my head in. It was particularly annoying during the Liverpool game this season. 

You support the team and stand by them through thick and thin. That should include unpleasant moments. 

I thought the people streaming out after bornas goal yesterday was even more embarrassing 

I can see both points of view but you wouldn’t leave the pictures 10 minutes before the film ends, why would you do it at the football has always been my view on it 

Also it shouldn’t matter if we’re playing Borussia Dortmund or Partick Thistle the team should get the same backing. We’d be better at home domestically if that same passion from the European nights carried over even slightly to games like yesterday IMO

5 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Maybe had the players not absolutely shat the bed and chucked it more people would have stayed, that should annoy you, not fans leaving.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Cinema comparisons are absolutely ridiculous 

It's not. Cause it's not that actual going to the cinema that's the comparison.

If a brand new film comes out and no one knows how it ends, and you fuck off 15 minutes before - what was the point in going? You need to find out from others that were there or later on your phone how it ended.

Then you've got people asking you aw was it good, how'd it end, you don't fucking know.

Same for the football, especially with VAR now there can be ten additional minutes, you can be missing up to half an hour of the action.

Rangers have a knack for scoring late goals, it's the same as leaving a boxing match before the final round, or a UFC event etc.

Fucking daftness.

13 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I can see both points of view but you wouldn’t leave the pictures 10 minutes before the film ends, why would you do it at the football has always been my view on it 

Also it shouldn’t matter if we’re playing Borussia Dortmund or Partick Thistle the team should get the same backing. We’d be better at home domestically if that same passion from the European nights carried over even slightly to games like yesterday IMO

Because see when you leave a game, you can watch it within seconds, see a new movie, you canny. 

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It's not. Cause it's not that actual going to the cinema that's the comparison.

If a brand new film comes out and no one knows how it ends, and you fuck off 15 minutes before - what was the point in going? You need to find out from others that were there or later on your phone how it ended.

Then you've got people asking you aw was it good, how'd it end, you don't fucking know.

Same for the football, especially with VAR now there can be ten additional minutes, you can be missing up to half an hour of the action.

Rangers have a knack for scoring late goals, it's the same as leaving a boxing match before the final round, or a UFC event etc.

Fucking daftness.

I haven't been to the cinema in about 15 years but if I went there on a bus with all mates and had been drinking since the morning and I wanted a pint I would have no issue leaving early.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I haven't been to the cinema in about 15 years but if I went there on a bus with all mates and had been drinking since the morning and I wanted a pint I would have no issue leaving early.

Not allowed to anymore. Hope you’ve learned your lesson if you go to the cinema and your pals are drinking.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

That's your decision mate. I haven't left Ibrox early in about five years. I'd rather stay and watch the end of the game in real time.

Same with a film, or a boxing match, or any type of event, gig or otherwise.

You remind me of our pal the bendy toy, doesn't matter what we take him to, he'll never see the end of it, and you'll find him walking away miles in the wrong direction doing the sideways lean walk but never falls.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That's your decision mate. I haven't left Ibrox early in about five years. I'd rather stay and watch the end of the game in real time.

You remind me of our pal the bendy toy, doesn't matter what we take him to, he'll never see the end of it, and you'll find him walking away miles in the wrong direction doing the sideways lean walk but never falls.

I haven't got a fucking clue what that last part is meant to mean.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Imagine leaving Ibrox early :lol: 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You never left early then :lol: 

I'd actually already left bout five mins before it was officially abandoned, the game was crap, could hardly see, ball was sticking an utter shit show.

Even more chaos cause Hearts got let out at the same time, trying to scrap with us all around Ibrox before eventually being curtailed.

That night was a write off.