People leaving early

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Couldn’t care less about it.

Can’t believe that’s true, it’s just a bit shit. 

I won’t deny that people are entitled to do what they want when they pay for a ticket. 

However, it’s just tinpot seeing only 5000 fans (at best) left at the end of a game. Not to mention the mass exodus after 70 minutes.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

But none of us really go to see the opposition, we go to see our team - a boy was making his debut today and loads of folk had left 

Plus we live in Glasgow and the weather is permanently shite 

Walking to the subway today I had a full scale rant to her about living here, how monumentally shite the weather is and why do we do it.

Mainly because the hood on my jacket wouldn't stay up because it was so windy :lol: 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t blame subway fans leaving earlier tbh. I walk by that queue outside Ibrox and literally every time think never in my fucking life 

I always leave at full time then walk along to cessnock, I’m always on the 1st or 2nd train 

30 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

…makes the whole place look absolutely shite on tv and even worse in person, I might be misremembering this but it didn’t feel like this was the norm 20 years ago

I've been going since the 80s and it's always been this way as far as I can remember.

Don't like it, but it's just part of the deal to me now.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It happens at Arsenal

That's true. The queue at Arsenal can be terrible after a game as well.

First time I went I forgot to buy a return and didn't know they shut access to the ticket machines too. Think this was before bank contactless and I ended up having to walk to Caledonian Rd :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Never said you personally did. It was to your point about if that’s your reason to leave early. 

17 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

So why turn up in the first place if that’s how you feel?

Kind of looks like you meant me in both your replies, was just my opinion of reasons people leave early.

Just now, Rangers#1 said:

Kind of looks like you meant me in both your replies, was just my opinion of reasons people leave early.

No need to go on but point was you/your was in terms of the people you (yes I mean you this time!) were describing as reasons that they, the fans,  leave early in your original post. 

19 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Can’t believe that’s true, it’s just a bit shit. 

I won’t deny that people are entitled to do what they want when they pay for a ticket. 

However, it’s just tinpot seeing only 5000 fans (at best) left at the end of a game. Not to mention the mass exodus after 70 minutes.

It’s true. Never has it bothered me. 

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I've said this so many times over the years, and end up taking stick off some cunt hitting out with "Aye but a need to get into the pub, or a need to do this n av got this to go to"

You pay for your ticket, or season book, you know when the game is, plan your fucking day around it.

I've never left Ibrox early, except a few years back the game against Hearts when it was snowing in the Championship, that night was a fucking disaster.

But I've never understood the rush to be hame first, or the rush to get to the pub.

You've paid to be here, fucking enjoy it.

Ibrox looks a joke at full time, every other week. 

Like it's some sort of burden on people's day.

Left early that night but only after game was abandoned :lol:

Liverpool game was the only time I’ve left early,I don’t understand how folks can look forward to a game usually 2 weeks away yet when it comes they can’t get out of the ground quick enough.

The whole ibrox experience nowadays is fucking depressing,no atmosphere and the first misplaced pass is the signal for cunts to moan continuously.

The county fans were last out of the ground which is a disgrace and they’ve got more of a travel than the majority of our fans.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

I've said this so many times over the years, and end up taking stick off some cunt hitting out with "Aye but a need to get into the pub, or a need to do this n av got this to go to"

You pay for your ticket, or season book, you know when the game is, plan your fucking day around it.

I've never left Ibrox early, except a few years back the game against Hearts when it was snowing in the Championship, that night was a fucking disaster.

But I've never understood the rush to be hame first, or the rush to get to the pub.

You've paid to be here, fucking enjoy it.

Ibrox looks a joke at full time, every other week. 

Like it's some sort of burden on people's day.

I remember that night,lucky to get home.