People leaving early

RangersMedia

Just now, AberfeldyBlue said:

im guessing you are an 80 minute mug away to get your pint rather than support the team

sorry but i cant help you son

I didn't ask you for help pal. Sometimes I stay til the end, sometimes I leave early.

Why didn't you answer my question?

12 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

Rangers have a reputation for fanatical impassioned fans, based mainly on the big games.  It must be a letdown for anyone who comes to Ibrox in expectation of this, to see what the stadium is like at the end. 

Most people have common sense and realise unless you are in Argentina or Turkey this level of backing in every minute of every game is fairly rare. 

6 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Most people have common sense and realise unless you are in Argentina or Turkey this level of backing in every minute of every game is fairly rare. 

Yeah, I don't expect every game to have an electric atmosphere, just that we are able to keep most fans in until FT.  I'm not sure what Raskin must have thought yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

I do to a certain extent.  I'd prefer a reputation of a fanbase that takes no prisoners, to one who abandon ship when the clock hits 80 mins

I've never seen or heard a single person mention it outwith here and FF, I don't think anyone really cares or notices it.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think it looks shit and reflects poorly on us as a support, but can see why those looking to get home do it.

The going for a pint excuse is worse than the cinema analogy though.

nothing is worse than the cinema analogy.

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

At least if you leave shut the fucking door after you - it’s freezing.  Especially when the fat pie munching guy beside me heads off.  He’s a genuine wind break. 

I never wear my glasses, only at the football. I'm not really used to them, initially I was looking at this fat guy's pie down below me to determine how clearly I could see things. Could see each individual bit of mince nae bother.

17 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Catching up on this - listened to the game on the radio today and switched it off about 5 mins early, not sure where that leaves me tbh but feeling a bit guilty about it. The weather was pretty cold tbf.

Probably because you wanted to save battery life in your tranny

One small thing that will help when it opens is the bridge between Govan and Partick. Makes getting back for train walkable for me which is a big bonus, my last train home is at 10:17. Midweek/Europe games means I nearly always have to go early to make it. If I can walk/run then it reduces stress about getting stuck in subway