Family Zone - Ibrox

Albertz85

Taking my wee girl to her first match on Sunday.

Im sitting Broomloan Rear ("family stand").

Can anyone let me know what stuff is on for young kids before the game and where. Unsure if in broomy or edimston house these days.

Usually head in ground last minute from pub/subway last min and not been in Broomloan Rear in years so no idea.

4 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Can anyone let me know what stuff is on for young kids before the game and where. Unsure if in broomy or edimston house these days.

Usually head in ground last minute from pub/subway last min and not been in Broomloan Rear in years so no idea.

I don’t want to sound like a miserable bastard, but depending on how old she is the whole game might seem like a very long time for her. When I first took my boy at 4, he was a pain in the arse and very restless after about half an hour. I’d possibly patch the fanzone stuff, just for the first game.

13 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

You could take her on the Rangers Injury Tour. Its quite a long tour but really good. There is the Helander/Roofe room where you can flick through all the x-rays and medical reports and watch videos of MB saying they are only weeks away from selection (comedy gold). Then you can go on the Soutar ride that takes you through a whole season on a small boat, bye passing all the important games as money falls on your head like snow. You end up at the Yilmaz falls where you can throw darts at Tom Lawrences leg to see if you can make it worse. You get a signed pic of Ross Wilson and Broxi and a copy of Nicola Sturgeon's autobiography "AC/DC ruined my life". 

Hard to believe a grown man would take time to make up such cringy shite 

18 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

You could take her on the Rangers Injury Tour. Its quite a long tour but really good. There is the Helander/Roofe room where you can flick through all the x-rays and medical reports and watch videos of MB saying they are only weeks away from selection (comedy gold). Then you can go on the Soutar ride that takes you through a whole season on a small boat, bye passing all the important games as money falls on your head like snow. You end up at the Yilmaz falls where you can throw darts at Tom Lawrences leg to see if you can make it worse. You get a signed pic of Ross Wilson and Broxi and a copy of Nicola Sturgeon's autobiography "AC/DC ruined my life". 

giphy (1).gif

8 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Cheers mate. Sad if that is best Rangers can do haha

This was after Leverkusen and the thing is basically trying to replicate how high he jumped against Union in August.

You’d hope they’d replace it with something more recent.

9 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

There usually is stuff in the Broomie mate but try Ed House and fanzone first before heading in.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There usually is stuff in the Broomie mate but try Ed House and fanzone first before heading in.

Cheers. I couldnt face the que for edimston house so wasnt sure what goes on other than getting a pint. 

I did notice kids with facepaint, assumed musy be the fanzone.

20 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

This was after Leverkusen and the thing is basically trying to replicate how high he jumped against Union in August.

You’d hope they’d replace it with something more recent.

Yea I know where you mean. Next to the portaloos

6 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Cheers. I couldnt face the que for edimston house so wasnt sure what goes on other than getting a pint. 

I did notice kids with facepaint, assumed musy be the fanzone.

They were doing face painting in Ed house but not sure if it was just opening weekend.

There’ll be some stuff in Broomie rear.

17 hours ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Reported.