Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

Just now, The Dude said:

There. 

If it is ‘easily replaceable’ why haven’t we managed it?

I still didn't use the words isn't good enough for a £1m signing, can you show me that? Because initially Alfredo Morelos definitely earned above and beyond his pricetag.

You think 12 goals is good enough for a Rangers strike, then our standards differ.

Colak is outscoring Morelos' last three domestic season, and had time out injured.

Morelos is phoning it in, and the performances are no longer good enough.

You're better than making stuff up though, mon Dude.

Just now, The Dude said:

There. 

If it is ‘easily replaceable’ why haven’t we managed it?

Again 3 managers play him, just like the 3 managers don’t start Lowry, these guys see them.

I think he’s off sadly but it’s stupid to say he’s not been good enough etc, he doesn’t play as an out and out striker and never has under any of the 3 managers well bar Pedro who tried it but he was an idiot 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

No good enough to play against killie but can throw hummels etc about :lol:

They were a pretty decent kit maker btw. They by far and away made the best 1/4 zippers we have had in recent memory

No big font just all up near the shoulders. Class 

Just now, RFC55 said:

No good enough to play against killie but can throw hummels etc about :lol:

You're hung up on this notion that I don't think Morelos is good enough.

I don't think his performances are good enough domestically.

He can throw Hummels about because he gives a fuck about that level of football, be couldn't be arsed against the diddy shite here.

That's no longer good enough. I want to win the league again.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

You're hung up on this notion that I don't think Morelos is good enough.

I don't think his performances are good enough domestically.

He can throw Hummels about because he gives a fuck about that level of football, be couldn't be arsed again the diddy shite here.

That's no longer good enough. I want to win the league again.

He’s got some record v killie btw 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I still didn't use the words isn't good enough for a £1m signing, can you show me that? Because initially Alfredo Morelos definitely earned above and beyond his pricetag.

You think 12 goals is good enough for a Rangers strike, then our standards differ.

Colak is outscoring Morelos' last three domestic season, and had time out injured.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

How many goals *should* a rangers striker be scoring? 

Before you answer that, it’s probably worth pointing out that Ally McCoist only managed to score 20+ in the league five times in 13 seasons. There were as many seasons when the greatest striker the club has ever had only managed single figures as there were 20+ goal seasons in the league.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How many goals *should* a rangers striker be scoring? 

Before you answer that, it’s probably worth pointing out that Ally McCoist only managed to score 20+ in the league five times in 13 seasons. There were as many seasons when the greatest striker the club has ever had only managed single figures as there were 20+ goal seasons in the league.

20+ goals and 20+ assists I think was put up for all forwards on here. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If we had a striker posting those numbers he wouldn’t be a Rangers player for much longer 

See honestly, because the run the fenians are on, all this gets blown up to be worse than it is.

gvb with negative football with a depleted squad fucked us, that 3 weeks ended us.

but the fenians despite beating us wrent far ahead due to playing and beating us it’s because of that 3 weeks.

People cant handle it like the fenians couldn’t when we were going for 55 and it becomes at times hysterical 

Just now, RFC55 said:

See honestly, because the run the fenians are on, all this gets blown up to be worse than it is.

gvb with negative football with a depleted squad fucked us, that 3 weeks ended us.

but the fenians despite beating us wrent far ahead due to playing and beating us it’s because of that 3 weeks.

People cant handle it like the fenians couldn’t when we were going for 55 and it becomes at times hysterical 

100%. We’re not far away but losing that ground to them killed us this season. If we’d started the season with the run Beale has us on, we’d have cunts declaring us champions already. 

35 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'll always love him.

A truly mad bastard that has the ability to wind everyone up, including his own fans.

We all know there's been spells that he's not been good enough, but looking back at his record, especially in Europe - he's been a special player for us.

That Thursday night Morelos was different gravy.

Last season was out my box because we were playing Europa League Thursdays. Posted the picture I put up in my German class on the Friday morning. Even the teacher liked it. 👍 I posted it on here somewhere,wrote it all across the big whiteboard before she arrived.😃

Not too worried about replacing him domestically. Pretty sure his goal to minutes is worse than Roofe’s and Defoe before that. His hold up play is slightly less effective and given the chances we create and balls into the box. Movement and finishing is more important.

Europe is where we will miss him. He was a beast in some of those games. Got us up the park, started and linked attacks. And seemed strangely more prolific. Maybe European defenders not as used to the physicality.

Gave us some of the best individual performances in recent memory