SFA statement

KingKirk

18 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I've mulled this over since the defeat and I've come to the conclusion that as much as Clancy is a wanker and I've no doubt he chose to deny us the goal because it was against the filth, what I'm really raging about is that we're miles off competing with them. On a good day, at home, we can beat them - but the facts are there we're not at player level to compete with them over a season.

I don't think we're far away from matching them first 11 v first 11 but we have no bench strength and I doubt we'll have that after the summer given the financial disparity.

That's kind of depressing.

So it wouldn't have been a draw away from home if we were not denied a good goal?

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

And right on cue, Kenny Miller giving celtic plaudits. Up next will be Baz. We just can't help ourselves. 

The SFA can say and do what they want, as they have no one to answer to. Not our powderpuff board or ex-players who love putting the boot in.

The way it seems in the papers over the last 3 days you wonder what club had employed a paedophile ring of up to 14 (fourteen) males who have reportly abused up to 250 kids.

42 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

I've mulled this over since the defeat and I've come to the conclusion that as much as Clancy is a wanker and I've no doubt he chose to deny us the goal because it was against the filth, what I'm really raging about is that we're miles off competing with them. On a good day, at home, we can beat them - but the facts are there we're not at player level to compete with them over a season.

I don't think we're far away from matching them first 11 v first 11 but we have no bench strength and I doubt we'll have that after the summer given the financial disparity.

That's kind of depressing.

In 2 out the 3 games we’ve matched them pretty well, and even in the final we had some decent spells - despite having sacked our manager earlier for us being so bad.

We've basically gifted them 4 or 5 goals with absolutely inexplicable individual defending howlers. 

I think we’ll be right in the mix next season if Beale gets proper resources to put his stamp on it. 

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

In 2 out the 3 games we’ve matched them pretty well, and even in the final we had some decent spells - despite having sacked our manager earlier for us being so bad.

We've basically gifted them 4 or 5 goals with absolutely inexplicable individual defending howlers. 

I think we’ll be right in the mix next season if Beale gets proper resources to put his stamp on it. 

We were the better team at Ibrox.

Cup final they were the better team but we hit the post and miss a sitter at 1 down, they go up the park and we concede the 2nd.

We should have taken a point at the weekend.

There is not a lot between the teams but they are in better confidence due to constant attack so they are always in a game, we aren’t clinical enough so need to rely on our defence to see games out.