SFA statement

KingKirk

27 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Every single time we have one of these performances from Clancy or Collum there is a storm of protest for a few days, and then, within weeks, they are back at Ibrox officiating at one of our games. We need to make it clear that they can't be allowed to referee our games again.  If this fails, and they are back at Ibrox, they need to hear the message loud and clear from the stands throughout the game. It's the very least we can do.

I agree with this, but our board only take real action if one of them is wronged. They never do the same if it is our Club that has been cheated. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This comes following a weekend in England where PGMOL have offered an apology to Brighton and Hove Albion for the non-award of a penalty in their match with Tottenham Hotspur, alongside a pledge to review the incident.

We've lost the fuckin plot wtf is that is that in a official statement from Rangers someone needs sacked 

Fucking hell man 

They will think us fans will be delighted with that 'strong statement'. :headwall:

Just now, offminorthreat said:

Keen to see the detail of what you think they should have said. 

Call Saturday for what it was corruption and make sure clancy is never ever able to influence a game involving Rangers again. He isn't capable of being equal and fair mate. That's all we ask from the cunt it's not possible. 

26 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Our manager stated in his post match interview that Kevin wasn’t at fault. 

I don't care about Beale trying to be the nice guy, yes he was. 

At fault for not spotting the pen incident and at fault for awarding a foul when there clearly wasn't one.

Two major decisions, that could've saw us win the game 4-2.

Too many people in this thread need to give themselves a shake. Imagine thinking it’s okay for a guy to get battered and trying to justify he and his family being threatened because of a game of football. 

Take the tinfoil hats off, lads. There’s no conspiracy and no great desire to cheat us. The referee just had a shite game. He’s had lots of them. He’s not good at his job. Most refs in Scotland aren’t. 

Incompetence doesn’t mean malice, though. There’s been plenty of decisions we’ve benefited from that should have went the other way. It doesn’t make Saturday any more acceptable or easy to swallow, but it’s the truth. 

Instead of going down the conspiracy route like the other mob, we as a fan base and as a club would be better served putting forward ways to improve the quality of the officiating in our country, because it’s a systemic problem. 

2 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Too many people in this thread need to give themselves a shake. Imagine thinking it’s okay for a guy to get battered and trying to justify he and his family being threatened because of a game of football. 

Take the tinfoil hats off, lads. There’s no conspiracy and no great desire to cheat us. The referee just had a shite game. He’s had lots of them. He’s not good at his job. Most refs in Scotland aren’t. 

Incompetence doesn’t mean malice, though. There’s been plenty of decisions we’ve benefited from that should have went the other way. It doesn’t make Saturday any more acceptable or easy to swallow, but it’s the truth. 

Instead of going down the conspiracy route like the other mob, we as a fan base and as a club would be better served putting forward ways to improve the quality of the officiating in our country, because it’s a systemic problem. 

I think he's a cheating cunt but I wouldn't want to see him or his family harmed either. Leaking his home address is fucking pathetic.

But it is the perfect storm to deflect from the fact that he's got priors to having a shite game between us, and as others have pointed out, the English side of things apologised for their fuck up in the Brighton game. 

That said, as per, the club will do fuck all about it anyway.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I think he's a cheating cunt but I wouldn't want to see him or his family harmed either. Leaking his home address is fucking pathetic.

But it is the perfect storm to deflect from the fact that he's got priors to having a shite game between us, and as others have pointed out, the English side of things apologised for their fuck up in the Brighton game. 

That said, as per, the club will do fuck all about it anyway.

Realistically what would you expect the club to do beyond what they’ve done right now?

I’m not asking to be arsey, it’s a genuine question as lots of people are saying they should be doing more. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The Scottish FA has referred a significant volume of threatening and abusive emails to Police Scotland after personal and professional contact details of Saturday’s Old Firm referee, Kevin Clancy, were published online following the derby match.

Easily obtainable if you know his actual line of work and or can use Google.

38 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

So it was a foul by Morelos is that what you're saying. 

Clancy should never referee a game at this level because he is a cheat and not for the first time. 

Saying its a conspiracy is stifling the conversation it's as obvious as you can get. 

52 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

No one on here has wanted violence to Clancy or his family and if they did, I'm sure admin would intervene.

But in the rest of your post therein lies the problem with some of our fans. It's not a conspiracy, and it has been going on since Doncaster became CEO in 2012. This is far from the first time and it needs to stop. You need to wake up, mate.

22 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

So it was a foul by Morelos is that what you're saying. 

Clancy should never referee a game at this level because he is a cheat and not for the first time. 

Saying it’s a conspiracy is stifling the conversation it's as obvious as you can get. 

Read my post again. Clancy got the call wrong, obviously. I don’t think any sane person is disputing that. 

I also think it’s obvious that he is bad at his job. Perhaps that is why he shouldn’t ref at this level but, frankly, do you think the standard of refs throughout Scotland mean that things would improve if he was replaced?

I just don’t believe he’s a cheat, or that there’s a concerted effort by refs to screw us over. That’s the sort of paranoid nonsense that the other lot peddle and it’s not for me. We benefit from shite decisions as well. 

9 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Read my post again. Clancy got the call wrong, obviously. I don’t think any sane person is disputing that. 

I also think it’s obvious that he is bad at his job. Perhaps that is why he shouldn’t ref at this level but, frankly, do you think the standard of refs throughout Scotland mean that things would improve if he was replaced?

I just don’t believe he’s a cheat, or that there’s a concerted effort by refs to screw us over. That’s the sort of paranoid nonsense that the other lot peddle and it’s not for me. We benefit from shite decisions as well. 

🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I think he's a cheat that's my opinion. The facts also back that up. As for that mob do it so we just accept it. Get that patter in the bin, we might have been beat 3-1 and I still wouldn't be this pissed off if the goal had stood. I don't want to. Benefit from dodgy decision I want a level playing field. And for the good of the game so should everyone. 

12 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Sorry but Saturday was corruption. The first goal sure the ref can make a mistake var will correct him. 3 var officials and the ref so 4 all together seen what happened and done nothing.  The penalty up the other end blatant shirt pull not given by the same ref who gave celtic a pen when katic done similar in 2019. 

Our club are being shafted by officials in this country almost on a weekly basis or certainly in most big games. Am not asking for anything other than fairness from the refs I couldn't give a fuck who they support just be professional.

Gotta be honest am sick of it and would jump at any chance we could get to get to fuck from the spfl it's been endless since 2012 this shit.

I dread to think what the reaction would've been like if top spot was on the line on Saturday and this happened Absolute chaos. It's gotta end. 

Fairness that's all we want let our team compete fairly with that mob. That's been taken away from us twice this season with shocking referee decisions. Once at Easter Road when lundstram was sent off for a trip. 

Then Saturday it cost us minimum 1 point. 

Most other things tend to even themselves out over the season but when it's having a direct impact on results that's where we need to take a stance and say enough is enough.