MyGers 23/24

BridgeIsBlue

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Got Livi away very first game of the season and that has been it, it's just another way of Rangers making a quick £40 off you for the chance of maybe 1 or 2 away tickets and the cups if you have enough points.

I emailed to complain about getting nothing all season and got Pittodrie a few days later 😅

11 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

I emailed to complain about getting nothing all season and got Pittodrie a few days later 😅

Same thing happened with a boy on my bus but a different game. I also got St Johnstone, forgot to pay, emailed in cos I thought rangers made a cunt of it (when it was me forgetting to pay in the window) and I got a ticket for the next league game :lol: 

15 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

They said on average bronze members got 1 away ticket last season and they expect it to be the same this season. So if you're on MyGers and bronze you'll get one.

Aye it’s one away a season unless you’re gold. 

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Same thing happened with a boy on my bus but a different game. I also got St Johnstone, forgot to pay, emailed in cos I thought rangers made a cunt of it (when it was me forgetting to pay in the window) and I got a ticket for the next league game :lol: 

I tried complaining before Tynecastkr earlier in the season as I'd heard they sometimes send u one to shut you up. Didn't work.

Then complained again (genuine complaint as I assumed I'd get nothing wasnt timed for pittidrie) and got Aberdeen 3 days later.

Am bronze on it due to being sin dyed a wee while ago and only had 1 this year. Luckily manage to get tickets through mates or my RSC only not managed hearts and tarriers away first game.

Everyone is starting to know how to work the system with it a think in a couple years it will be fucked because there will be thousands round about the same points 

14 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Am bronze on it due to being sin dyed a wee while ago and only had 1 this year. Luckily manage to get tickets through mates or my RSC only not managed hearts and tarriers away first game.

Everyone is starting to know how to work the system with it a think in a couple years it will be fucked because there will be thousands round about the same points 

How do you work the system 😂

9 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

How do you work the system 😂

Just things like take tickets for every game even if you’re not going. Get mates to swipe your season ticket if not attending home games so still getting points. Buying extras so you get the points etc 

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Just things like take tickets for every game even if you’re not going. Get mates to swipe your season ticket if not attending home games so still getting points. Buying extras so you get the points etc 

not really working the system, just having the money to buy all the extra shit they sell (youth/womens ST etc.) and not wasting your season ticket. 

13 minutes ago, stevemac said:

not really working the system, just having the money to buy all the extra shit they sell (youth/womens ST etc.) and not wasting your season ticket. 

Buying youth/women’s season tickets, and stuff like Edmiston House etc is playing the system though.

5 hours ago, stevemac said:

As been said before buying the extra is playing the system. Was meaning folk aren’t even giving there season to anyone using there seat there just getting someone’s who’s already attending to swipe there ticket for them so attendance points are registering 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

As been said before buying the extra is playing the system. Was meaning folk aren’t even giving there season to anyone using there seat there just getting someone’s who’s already attending to swipe there ticket for them so attendance points are registering 

Is it not only 5 points for match attendance? You get 5 for putting it on seatsub so a bit silly if folk are getting someone to just swipe their ticket in

11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Is it not only 5 points for match attendance? You get 5 for putting it on seatsub so a bit silly if folk are getting someone to just swipe their ticket in

You only get the seat sub points if they sell your ticket and it’s done more than 24 hours before hand