The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

because you are the only one bringing him into the conversation and inserting him into the managers position

others are coming up with replacement who are actual fucking managers with a track record but you bring this shite into it

Managers like Martindale, McInnes and Stephen Robinson.

None of the names mentioned have particularly great track records and it's not as if we're talking about hiring someone the ilk of Advocaat in 98 (or even PLG to an extent)

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

because you are the only one bringing him into the conversation and inserting him into the managers position

others are coming up with replacement who are actual fucking managers with a track record but you bring this shite into it

Unless Bisgrove is some CEO wizard in disguise this whole time then what @The Dudeis saying will probably be the route he and Bennett will take if they sacked him. Anything else is unrealistic 

29 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How many supporters do we have that would argue they wouldn’t have sold Sakala for 4 million or whatever it was?

I didn’t want Sima and he’s been exactly like I thought he’d be, frustrating as fuck to watch with an abysmal touch.

Cifuentes isn’t bad and the least of our worries.

Oh dont get me wrong, 4mill for a freebie is good, but to punt that 4mill on dessers is fucking criminal and its madr us weaker for absolutely no profit at all

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I watch the 2nd half v Betis and see players doing lots good. Then from minute 1 today it's mistake after basic mistake. I know there's an element of him getting them up for games, but for so many performers on Thursday all to drop off the cliff today was more about each of those players today being woeful 

He can't sort it, or we go out the cup, or drop points then he'll go. After the scum game I wanted him gone, the buck absolutely stops with him.

But it wasnt tactics or being up for it today it was control and passing. When pro players look worse than amateurs with those 2 skillsets then for me players take most blame. 

But they are his players no? 

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Wee bit personal that. Any need?

That’s his MO. Clearly what he was like with his previous user name. No one jumps in the way he has done with such a low post count. 

Better tag him - 

@MillerTimeDavie don’t want you thinking I’m talking about you behind your back.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

@The Dude

I know this is part of your MO, but it's so fucking boring what you're doing. You go through these spells of just deciding to be unnecessarily awkward and getting into needless arguments with people over things you literally don't care about. 

I don't know why you get off on it but you must have better things to be doing than winding people up who you know are going to just abuse you back. 

Please just keep it sensible or you'll just get a timeout for tonight cos I'm already in a bad enough mood from the game today.

It also goes to anyone who starts dishing out abuse to him.

I don't care about who is Rangers manager and whether they succeed? Fucking hell, that's a wild take.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Identifying the right manager needs to be the absolutely priotity of all our club ddcision makers. That should take a club like us a bit of time unless any new SD is already working on it in advance of starting. It can't be another project or stop gap or shite manager who'll end up the same as Beale with calls for his head next summer cos he's under delivered in the remainder of this season.

Dont think delivering anything is the breaker, we still had fans calling out gio after a cup win and a euro final

The deal breaker is if we are making progress on the park, players playing well (most of them) and upgrades to the squad 

This summer we sold sakala, colak, morelos fucked off and so did kent, in march absolute everyone would have been happy saving the wages and getting in 6.5mill in total 

But now, has any of their replacements been better, we have spent 15mill and gotten worse, thats a shocking indication that it isn't working and Beale needs punted

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

no CLEAR alternatives.

At least quote what I actually said.

Derek McInnes would be an alternative. He'd also be a complete failure as Rangers boss.

Ah so we're getting somewhere. 

You agree then there was no mention of McCallum, or whatever his name is, when I quoted you. Excellent. So, for no reason, you brought him up. 

Then you literally said there was no clear alternatives which, like I said, is nothing but lazy or trolling. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Managers like Martindale, McInnes and Stephen Robinson.

None of the names mentioned have particularly great track records and it's not as if we're talking about hiring someone the ilk of Advocaat in 98 (or even PLG to an extent)

Has anyone seriously suggested those 3 in here recently ?

35 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s not just that, you look at clubs that keep changing their manager like Chelsea and it just invariably doesn’t work. Particularly early or mid-season changes.

I don’t think there is much between us and the fenians even last season in the cup games and at the moment we’re winning and keeping clean sheets despite being woeful so I’m in favour of keeping going and seeing if he can play through it.

Needs to keep winning though, and with as many key players out as we now have I’m not convinced he’s going to be able to but we’ll see.

Changing now and having some 30 year old replace him in Jurgen Nenn like that mongo keeps suggesting would be mental.

I think you’re trying to be level headed but there comes a point where you just have to admit you’ve got it wrong. We quite simply are not going to improve, if we were it would’ve happened by now or you’d at least see what we were trying. No one in the stands and certainly no one on the pitch looks like they have a clue what we’re doing 

Personnel wise the scum are every bit as bad as us but they have a team and manager who treat the league with the contempt it deserves. We’ve got a guy thinking we’ve got to play like Greece in Euro 2004 to get past Motherwell 

Just now, King Jela said:

Ah so we're getting somewhere. 

You agree then there was no mention of McCallum, or whatever his name is, when I quoted you. Excellent. So, for no reason, you brought him up. 

Then you literally said there was no clear alternatives which, like I said, is nothing but lazy or trolling. 

So who are the clear alternatives?

48 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A  guy who'd won fuck all and only managed in Turkey? Cunts wouldve been in uproar.

Aye cause that came into question when we appointed a guy who had won fuck all and managed about 20 games.

You honestly saying there is no one available in the world we could appoint?

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

@The Dude

I know this is part of your MO, but it's so fucking boring what you're doing. You go through these spells of just deciding to be unnecessarily awkward and getting into needless arguments with people over things you literally don't care about. 

I don't know why you get off on it but you must have better things to be doing than winding people up who you know are going to just abuse you back. 

Please just keep it sensible or you'll just get a timeout for tonight cos I'm already in a bad enough mood from the game today.

It also goes to anyone who starts dishing out abuse to him.

Harsh tbh as he's been quite normal and debateable today, his debate about the manager is correct as much as it fucking sucks