Todd Cantwell

As much of a shambles as things are for us right now, and as much as people can try and blame supporters for having opinions on the lad, I genuinely don't think this is anything to do with us.

As previously said he jumps about, can't stick in one place - his last two clubs ended the same way, him moaning, asking to leave, fucked into the reserves, sold on.

I really think he just he plays football now and again when he feels up to it, for the social media clout and then when he's fed up and wants to move, rinse and repeat.

He's a fucking charlatan and weak as piss.

Fuck him.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If there's some deeper meaning to it, why has it went this way at every club he's been at aged 26?

Neither of us know but come on is what Clement said a reflection of what we seem to have seen.

It might suit Cantwell better to save face and have this be about him wanting a change, rather than accepting Clement doesn’t see him as a certain starter.

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think this probably goes back to being left out of the Old Firm game, and then taken off early in the cup final when playing pretty well.

Possibly partly about not liking how we play either.

Maybe seeking assurances about whether Clement sees him as a key player or not.

Don’t know, just think there’s more to it than Cantwell wanting to leave us for somewhere like Cardiff. 

If he was that good there would be bigger clubs than Cardiff after him. 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

As much of a shambles as things are for us right now, and as much as people can try and blame supporters for having opinions on the lad, I genuinely don't think this is anything to do with us.

As previously said he jumps about, can't stick in one place - his last two clubs ended the same way, him moaning, asking to leave, fucked into the reserves, sold on.

I really think he just he plays football now and again when he feels up to it, for the social media clout and then when he's fed up and wants to move, rinse and repeat.

He's a fucking charlatan and weak as piss.

Fuck him.

Honestly think that when he retires early, as no sane manager wants him, he will become a social media influencer/shampoo model.

That's his level. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Neither of us know but come on is what Clement said a reflection of what we seem to have seen.

It might suit Cantwell better to save face and have this be about him wanting a change, rather than accepting Clement doesn’t see him as a certain starter.

We both know, you're just not willing to admit you got it wrong about him.

You don't fail at Norwich, Bournemouth and Rangers if you're as good as he(and you) thinks he is.

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

We both know, you're just not willing to admit you got it wrong about him.

You don't fail at Norwich, Bournemouth and Rangers if you're as good as he(and you) thinks he is.

He hasn’t failed at Rangers if the manager has told him he’s a key player and wants him to stay. Based on what Clement’s saying this isn’t like what happened at the other clubs.

Good riddance. You won't be missed !

No wonder the team is playing with no confidence atm ; the likes of Cantwell, Tav, Goldson and others stinking out the joint.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He hasn’t failed at Rangers if the manager has told him he’s a key player and wants him to stay. Based on what Clement’s saying this isn’t like what happened at the other clubs.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

This day has been coming since the moment Clement (justifiably) hooked him off at halftime of the Europa League game.

Rightly so.

He has had chances since and blew them too.

I think he has talent, but he is a self obsessed cunt who will never get what it takes to be a Ranger.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Used Specky’s terminology where he’s meaning this is the same as Norwich and Bournemouth.

It only is if Clement’s told him he’s not part of his plans.

I'm meaning he has failed at Rangers. 

He's failing as a footballer. Needs decide what he actually wants to do with himself, and commit to something one way or the other.

We've spent decent cash, for a fucking cowardly twat that cares so much about what everyone says about him, and not about how bad he has been, and how little effort he has shown to us, the supporters, he comes across a petulant bloody child.

Failed at his previous clubs, shat it and failed here too.

He's going to be in our reserves. He's a failure.