Var

MacBoyd

Absolutely destroying the game imo. Genuinely tough to celebrate goals. Ref standing right next to a coming together that could go either way, being called over to review it which they always go with var. I'd love them to get rid of it, what's your thoughts?

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Absolutely destroying the game imo. Genuinely tough to celebrate goals. Ref standing right next to a coming together that could go either way, being called over to review it which they always go with var. I'd love them to get rid of it, what's your thoughts?

Nope, gives the corrupt cunts here less places to hide no chance Clancy gives that penalty to us without VAR 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually prefer to have it as it gets a lot of things right that refs on the pitch miss.

VAR Loyal and long may it continue 👏👏

I'm all for it too. Stops our incompetent refs ignoring our penalty claims and generally works for us.

VAR till I die!

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t really have an issue with it, I love the penalties we get 

That’s the thing, if we did not have VAR we would be fucked with the refs we get. Missing obvious jersey pulls every second game. Other managers should shut the fuck up and tell their defenders to stop the jersey pulls. It is so simple tbh

• 1 month later...