Hearts statement on today's women's cup final

3 hours ago, demise said:

You know enough about things when even Popcorn teeth says they are shambles. 

Neil Lennon says the entire matter is a "non-story" and called out the Jambos as "pedantic".

Speaking on PLZ Soccer the ex-Hibs and Hoops boss said: "When you go to Hampden, you get your own branding in each of the dressing rooms, whether it's a semi-final or a final.

“Obviously the girls, or Rangers, thought it was the same thing to do at Tynecastle.

"For me it's nothing, just pick it up, say 'thanks Hearts for the venue, we've won the cup.'

"It's so pedantic. Then they're saying it's a pity the focus has been taken away from the final. But you're the ones making the statement and the noises.

"It's a non-story, just let it go. They're appealing to a small minority.”

It shows the lack of quality on the PLZ show that Lennon is the one who genuinely comes across as the most level headed and sane contributor when he is on 

Seen a clip a few months back when the league cup was around the quarter or semi final stages and the were asked to predict there winner with celtic obviously already out. Aberdeen , Hibs (who both had honking starts to the season) etc were all trotted out before it went to a bemused Lennon for his pick and he just genuinely looked around and said something along the lines of are you all aware Rangers are still in the tournament :lol:

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers plastering badge over Hearts crest is SCANDALOUS as sacred emblem shouldn't even be walked over - Ryan Stevenson

Let me give you a little history about the big Hearts crest on the floor of the home dressing room at Tynecastle.

It’s sacred. A special place where players would circle round for a final pep talk before going into battle out on the pitch. It was drummed into us by club legends no more so than Gary Locke that you don’t even WALK across the crest. So I can 100 per cent understand the fury coming out of Hearts at pictures of Rangers placing their own crest directly over the top of it for the SWPL Cup Final on Sunday.

I think it’s scandalous. Absolutely scandalous. Plenty of folk have had their say on Hearts being petty by putting out a statement criticising Rangers’ actions but let me defend the club because what happened was downright disrespectful. I’m not sure who’s responsible for it - the person in charge of the kit, a player or someone else in their group.

Could you imagine someone using the home dressing room at Ibrox and hanging their club badge directly over the Rangers crest Okay Tynecastle was a neutral venue for the day but was there a Partick Thistle badge in the other dressing room?

The fact of the matter is it shouldn’t happen and I totally understand the anger it’s caused. Listen, I’m not advocating any punishment. It was no doubt a genuine mistake brought about through inexperience and the game not being played at Hampden. But it shouldn’t happen again.

This guy has been a proper throbber for ages but that is some take on this pish 😆😆😆

A sacred badge worn by club legends such as Gary Locke 

:belm:

Enough said