Hearts statement on today's women's cup final

It really is embarrassing though.

If any football team played a cup final at Ibrox and had there club crest over ours it wouldn't genuinely effect me :lol:Absolute snowflake bastards these days honest to god.

Seen a few Hearts fan slaughtering the Hearts statement so at least there is some of them that can see this was not to deface their club.

Clubs want to be offended by absolutely everything now :lol:

4 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

interesting issue; if a club offers up their stadium as a neutral venue then can they really complain about how a team kits out their dressing room, provided they don't leave any lasting or permanent damage?  Our crest on the floor looks like it could just be a protective matt, and so what if we had decided to put bunting and posters all over the place? Provided it was left in the same condition i don't really see the issue.

That been said, if Ibrox was to host a womens cup final between 2 other clubs would we be happy with our home dressing room decked out in say, celtic or hibs badges and colours? < I think if a club wants the fee for hosting a final this needs to be something they take into consideration.

Genuinely would not bother me mate not in the slightest. I do accept the club badge is an important icon for the club but if Ibrox are hosting a cup final we must accept that the Rangers badge may be covered.

2 hours ago, RealWorldRich said:

Indeed, I think if you lease out your stadium to be used as a neutral venue then the teams using your dressing room will have their club colours all over the place - especially if they win a trophy.

The statement is a total embarassment, the changing room wasn't vandalised, the girls put down a vinyl mat and had their photo taken with our logo holding the trophy.

If Hearts are so sensitive about having another club's crest displayed in their changing rooms, then why are they hosting finals at Tynecastle?  Pathetic behaviour really.

If all they did was lay a mat down for a photo op what's the problem? I'd be irked if it happened to us but to formally complain about it is pitiful.

The poster Ministryofdad on that hearts forum is a ragin wee gimp. Absolutely seething at our existence lol 

we’re deed btw it’s a fact and facts don’t care about feelings or some shite like that.

Magic 😁

Egads, just imagine the outrage from Hearts if Patrick had done the same with their logo! Aye, right. Fucking hypocritical infants.
Millions are dying in horrible conditions worldwide yet we get seething outrage over this ridiculous trivial shite. Welcome to the SPFL.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers plastering badge over Hearts crest is SCANDALOUS as sacred emblem shouldn't even be walked over - Ryan Stevenson

Let me give you a little history about the big Hearts crest on the floor of the home dressing room at Tynecastle.

It’s sacred. A special place where players would circle round for a final pep talk before going into battle out on the pitch. It was drummed into us by club legends no more so than Gary Locke that you don’t even WALK across the crest. So I can 100 per cent understand the fury coming out of Hearts at pictures of Rangers placing their own crest directly over the top of it for the SWPL Cup Final on Sunday.

I think it’s scandalous. Absolutely scandalous. Plenty of folk have had their say on Hearts being petty by putting out a statement criticising Rangers’ actions but let me defend the club because what happened was downright disrespectful. I’m not sure who’s responsible for it - the person in charge of the kit, a player or someone else in their group.

Could you imagine someone using the home dressing room at Ibrox and hanging their club badge directly over the Rangers crest Okay Tynecastle was a neutral venue for the day but was there a Partick Thistle badge in the other dressing room?

The fact of the matter is it shouldn’t happen and I totally understand the anger it’s caused. Listen, I’m not advocating any punishment. It was no doubt a genuine mistake brought about through inexperience and the game not being played at Hampden. But it shouldn’t happen again.

This guy has been a proper throbber for ages but that is some take on this pish 😆😆😆

Isn't their club literally named after a bit of pavement at the old tollbooth it's tradition to spit on?

The only reason people wouldn't walk on it would be to avoid slipping on gob.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers plastering badge over Hearts crest is SCANDALOUS as sacred emblem shouldn't even be walked over - Ryan Stevenson

Let me give you a little history about the big Hearts crest on the floor of the home dressing room at Tynecastle.

It’s sacred. A special place where players would circle round for a final pep talk before going into battle out on the pitch. It was drummed into us by club legends no more so than Gary Locke that you don’t even WALK across the crest. So I can 100 per cent understand the fury coming out of Hearts at pictures of Rangers placing their own crest directly over the top of it for the SWPL Cup Final on Sunday.

I think it’s scandalous. Absolutely scandalous. Plenty of folk have had their say on Hearts being petty by putting out a statement criticising Rangers’ actions but let me defend the club because what happened was downright disrespectful. I’m not sure who’s responsible for it - the person in charge of the kit, a player or someone else in their group.

Could you imagine someone using the home dressing room at Ibrox and hanging their club badge directly over the Rangers crest Okay Tynecastle was a neutral venue for the day but was there a Partick Thistle badge in the other dressing room?

The fact of the matter is it shouldn’t happen and I totally understand the anger it’s caused. Listen, I’m not advocating any punishment. It was no doubt a genuine mistake brought about through inexperience and the game not being played at Hampden. But it shouldn’t happen again.

This guy has been a proper throbber for ages but that is some take on this pish 😆😆😆

Best thing I've read in a long time 😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've been in the home dressing room and walked over that crest , not one of the Hearts legends said a word to me about it ( playing in a charity game) so what a load of pish .

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ryan Stevenson the voice of reason and morals… give us fucking peace 😂

11 hours ago, delparlane said:

Egads, just imagine the outrage from Hearts if Patrick had done the same with their logo! Aye, right. Fucking hypocritical infants.
Millions are dying in horrible conditions worldwide yet we get seething outrage over this ridiculous trivial shite. Welcome to the SPFL.

They're probably sending aid packages to gorgie tbh

You know enough about things when even Popcorn teeth says they are shambles. 

Neil Lennon says the entire matter is a "non-story" and called out the Jambos as "pedantic".

Speaking on PLZ Soccer the ex-Hibs and Hoops boss said: "When you go to Hampden, you get your own branding in each of the dressing rooms, whether it's a semi-final or a final.

“Obviously the girls, or Rangers, thought it was the same thing to do at Tynecastle.

"For me it's nothing, just pick it up, say 'thanks Hearts for the venue, we've won the cup.'

"It's so pedantic. Then they're saying it's a pity the focus has been taken away from the final. But you're the ones making the statement and the noises.

"It's a non-story, just let it go. They're appealing to a small minority.”

54 minutes ago, demise said:

You know enough about things when even Popcorn teeth says they are shambles. 

Neil Lennon says the entire matter is a "non-story" and called out the Jambos as "pedantic".

Speaking on PLZ Soccer the ex-Hibs and Hoops boss said: "When you go to Hampden, you get your own branding in each of the dressing rooms, whether it's a semi-final or a final.

“Obviously the girls, or Rangers, thought it was the same thing to do at Tynecastle.

"For me it's nothing, just pick it up, say 'thanks Hearts for the venue, we've won the cup.'

"It's so pedantic. Then they're saying it's a pity the focus has been taken away from the final. But you're the ones making the statement and the noises.

"It's a non-story, just let it go. They're appealing to a small minority.”

never thought i'd find myself siding with Neil Lennon.

at first i thought, from the headline, that we'd vandalised something that would cost a lot to repair/replace but it's just a big fucking sticker lol. maybe if we left it there then aye i get it but i'd like to think they took it up before leaving. every team has a celebration in the dressing room so aye we're gonna cover up their logo. it's nothing. they are just upset they got pumped and looking to moan about something.

we should do something to wind them up when we batter them in the mens cup final :craphead: