Hearts statement on today's women's cup final

I had seen that some Hearts fans were upset but hadn't realised the club had made a statement. Regardless how pathetic you can just about expect this type of fan reaction but for the club to officially make comment is ridiculous. 

Also the Hearts crest wasn't "defaced", it was covered over by a crest that was then removed after the game. 

8 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I had seen that some Hearts fans were upset but hadn't realised the club had made a statement. Regardless how pathetic you can just about expect this type of fan reaction but for the club to officially make comment is ridiculous. 

Also the Hearts crest wasn't "defaced", it was covered over by a crest that was then removed after the game. 

Will this gratuitous insult to Watery Farts FC be used as motivation in the upcoming SCSF? Given that we put them over our knee and gave them a helluva leathering the last time we played them, it is understandable that they may be looking for any reason to pump up the retoric for the upcoming game at Hampden. If laying a  Rangers Crest beach towel down on their dressing room floor does not give the Farts players motivation to go full on kamikaze against us at Hampden then I do not know what will.

Defaced with a fucking towel?

They'll have raked in £thousands for yesterday's stadium hire but complain about a Rangers towel?

Hearts joining the likes of Hivs and the sheep in losing all sort of common sense and perspective when Rangers are winning. Scottish fitba is the pits.

interesting issue; if a club offers up their stadium as a neutral venue then can they really complain about how a team kits out their dressing room, provided they don't leave any lasting or permanent damage?  Our crest on the floor looks like it could just be a protective matt, and so what if we had decided to put bunting and posters all over the place? Provided it was left in the same condition i don't really see the issue.

That been said, if Ibrox was to host a womens cup final between 2 other clubs would we be happy with our home dressing room decked out in say, celtic or hibs badges and colours? < I think if a club wants the fee for hosting a final this needs to be something they take into consideration.

They are covering their arses. Look at what they said.

“We would therefore like to assure our supporters that we did not approve any request for dressing room branding in either dressing room for either club involved.”

They did not however say either team could not decorate the room. Bunch of disingenuous bastards trying to keep their shitty supporters onside.

We would therefore like to assure our supporters that we did not approve any request for dressing room branding in either dressing room for either club involved.”

why do they think a club would approach them to ask to decorate the changing room. 

it’s like renting a house then asking the landlord permission to lay a rug down in the living room mad as a box of frogs 

13 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They released a statement about this but not Hibs fans throwing a corkscrew at their captain mid match :lol: 

Scottish football continuing to hate itself to death :lol:

Particularly where Rangers are involved and most of all when Rangers are winning big, shiny things. 

I forgot how glorious the seethe is from all the haters in this back water league :lol:

8 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Seem to remember a certain club taking over another clubs shop and actually putting up their club crest etc for the day, not just a wee crest in a dressing room.

St Mirren actively agreed to that though. Hearts are being ridiculous here but your comparison makes no sense