Tav's time is up.

I can almost forgive Tav getting torched by Maeda constantly. At its core, the issue there is that Maeda is just a better player. There's not much you can do to address that.

Tav doesn't pick the team, he didn't chose to be captain. It's not his fault Maeda is better.

What is utterly unforgivable is the complete lack of effort. To be jogging back when the opposition team are in your final third, and you're 2-0 down, is outrageous. That's not a skill issue, that's basic effort and application.

The role of the captain is often overstated but they should set the tone on the pitch. If you can't be bothered to show the minimum level of effort, get out of the team and take the armband off him.

3 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I can almost forgive Tav getting torched by Maeda constantly. At its core, the issue there is that Maeda is just a better player. There's not much you can do to address that.

Tav doesn't pick the team, he didn't chose to be captain. It's not his fault Maeda is better.

What is utterly unforgivable is the complete lack of effort. To be jogging back when the opposition team are in your final third, and you're 2-0 down, is outrageous. That's not a skill issue, that's basic effort and application.

The role of the captain is often overstated but they should set the tone on the pitch. If you can't be bothered to show the minimum level of effort, get out of the team and take the armband off him.

I could take it if we were just outclassed yesterday , but we were outworked and thats not acceptable 

12 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Maeda is garbage though.

51 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I could take it if we were just outclassed yesterday , but we were outworked and thats not acceptable 

Two years ago Beale was gonna fix that exact issue because Gio couldn't get us working hard enough, last year Clement was gonna fix that exact issue because Beale couldn't get us working hard enough, thats three managers in the last two years, the criticisms are identical.

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Maeda is garbage though.

This. He’s not a good football player but has the engine of a marathon runner. Tav visibly shits himself on the odd occasion he goes past him as he knows he’ll be right up his arse seconds later. 

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

Two years ago Beale was gonna fix that exact issue because Gio couldn't get us working hard enough, last year Clement was gonna fix that exact issue because Beale couldn't get us working hard enough, thats three managers in the last two years, the criticisms are identical.

Yip , clement went on about fitness a lot last season , players are blowing before ht now

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yip , clement went on about fitness a lot last season , players are blowing before ht now

We’ll be firing on all cylinders come October according to Clement. Fitness, setup etc,etc…I won’t hold my breath. We look miles away tbh.

1 minute ago, teddybear1975 said:

We’ll be firing on all cylinders come October according to Clement. Fitness, setup etc,etc…I won’t hold my breath. We look miles away tbh.

Clement is like the barbers cat full of wind and pish. The league is as good as over now never mind October.

"We know the filth are about to clinch their 55th League title going equal with us when not so long ago that idea was fantasy,and we know they will now overtake us on trophies won,but don't worry we will be better in October and should scrape second place.

Fuck. Off. And keep fucking off.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Clement is like the barbers cat full of wind and pish. The league is as good as over now never mind October.

"We know the filth are about to clinch their 55th League title going equal with us when not so long ago that idea was fantasy,and we know they will now overtake us on trophies won,but don't worry we will be better in October and should scrape second place.

Fuck. Off. And keep fucking off.

Tbh he talks too much for me. The Belgian Waffler as mentioned earlier is very accurate it seems. Quite a bit of hot air with little substance. How simplified is he giving his instructions to the team as he comes across as someone you would have forgotten what he said at the start by the time he’s finished. The players are playing like they haven’t a clue what they are doing most of the time.😁