Player Of The Year Nominations

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

McCausland isn't good enough just now and probably wont ever be but think he's contributed more over the course of the season than Silva

Does that necessarily mean he should get YPOTY? Wouldn't want to blow smoke up his arse and it gets him another contract or further holds up the addressing of RM/RW.

I agree with your choices btw, pretty small sample pool we've got.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Does that necessarily mean he should get YPOTY? Wouldn't want to blow smoke up his arse and it gets him another contract or further holds up the addressing of RM/RW.

I agree with your choices btw, pretty small sample pool we've got.

Wit

59 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is an award for top scorer, player of the year is for best player, not top goalscorer.

9 times out of 10 though your top goal scorer will be in and around the player of season nominations. Hardly baffling Tav is in people’s thoughts for it mate 

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

9 times out of 10 though your top goal scorer will be in and around the player of season nominations. Hardly baffling Tav is in people’s thoughts for it mate 

He should be in the nominations, but he should be nowhere winning it. I find it baffling, although I find it baffling that anyone thinks it shouldn’t be Butland, but it’s the amount that think Tav should win it which surprised me most tbh.

McCausland over Silva marginally for ypoty. Still can’t see McCausland making it with us.

Says it all that between them in 34 league appearances they’ve managed just 3 goals and 2 assists between them.

Then consider Wright’s 0 goal contributions in 20 and it’s not hard to see the case for Tav poty when he’s almost 5 times the 3 of them combined. 

Wouldn’t be in a title race without him.

And fuck Beale for signing no wingers

21 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Wit

Ach I don't know if my point came across well.

You said yourself he's not good enough right, but we need to vote for someone.

I hope by filling a vote, it doesn't somehow = more gametime, more chances etc.

That probably sounds harsh, but after this season don't want anymore passengers.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Ach I don't know if my point came across well.

You said yourself he's not good enough right, but we need to vote for someone.

I hope by filling a vote, it doesn't somehow = more gametime, more chances etc.

That probably sounds harsh, but after this season don't want anymore passengers.

You must have a low opinion of Clement to think that might be a realistic thing that could happen

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

You must have a low opinion of Clement to think that might be a realistic thing that could happen

How must I have a low opinion of Clement? If anything that'd mean a low opinion of Koppen?

Reading too much into my worrying shite mate 😂

23 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

McCausland over Silva marginally for ypoty. Still can’t see McCausland making it with us.

Says it all that between them in 34 league appearances they’ve managed just 3 goals and 2 assists between them.

Then consider Wright’s 0 goal contributions in 20 and it’s not hard to see the case for Tav poty when he’s almost 5 times the 3 of them combined. 

Wouldn’t be in a title race without him.

And fuck Beale for signing no wingers

See, for me mate, Silva runs defenders ragged and opens up stuff for us. Did you see that Kermit the frog looking cunt at the end of the scum game after dealing with Silva? He was ready to spew. 😁